- Your floridant.com Account. If you post any content on floridant.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the content. You must immediately notify floridant.com of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. floridant.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment or post material to floridant.com, post links on floridant.com, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using floridant.com, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these Terms or the User Guidelines. By submitting Content to floridant.com for inclusion on floridant.com, you grant floridant.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your Content. This license allows floridant.com to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by floridant.com so that these third parties can analyze, distribute and publicly display your content through their services. If you delete Content, floridant.com will use reasonable efforts to remove it from public display, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, floridant.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in floridant.com's sole discretion, (i) reclaim your username or website's URL due to prolonged inactivity, (ii) refuse or remove any content that, in floridant.com's reasonable opinion, violates any floridant.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (iii) terminate or deny access to and use of floridant.com to any individual or entity for any reason. floridant.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Web Traffic. We may use a third party to measure floridant.com's audience and usage. By hosting your site on floridant.com, you agree to assign the traffic relating to your Content to floridant.com and authorize us to sign a Traffic Assignment Letter on your behalf for audience measurement reports. Your website's traffic will be included under floridant.com. You understand that your website will not receive credit for traffic in these reports, and you must not assign your Content's traffic to any other party. If we or third party require additional documentation to verify ownership of your website or domain name, you agree to make reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests.
- Advertisements. floridant.com reserves the right to display advertisements on your Content unless you have purchased an Ad-free Upgrade.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Optional paid services may be available (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay floridant.com the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. You can read about our refund policy on our website.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify floridant.com before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Upgrades section of your website's dashboard.
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access or use any of our Services. If these Terms are considered an offer by floridant.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a floridant.com account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
Responsibility of Visitors.
floridant.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating our Services, floridant.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. floridant.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which floridant.com links, and that link to floridant.com. floridant.com does not have any control over those non-floridant.com websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-floridant.com website, floridant.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. floridant.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-floridant.com websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As floridant.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by floridant.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify floridant.com in accordance with floridant.com's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. floridant.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. floridant.com will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of floridant.com or others. In the case of such termination, floridant.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to floridant.com.
This Agreement does not transfer from floridant.com to you any floridant.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with floridant.com. floridant.com, floridant.com, the floridant.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with floridant.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of floridant.com or floridant.com's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any floridant.com or third-party trademarks.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, floridant.com may change its terms of service from time to time, and in floridant.com's sole discretion. floridant.com encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its terms of service. Your continued use of this site after any change in this terms of service will constitute your acceptance of such change.
floridant.com may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your floridant.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Our Services are provided "as is." floridant.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither floridant.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law.
Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Travis County, Texas.
Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Travis, Texas, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will floridant.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to floridant.com under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. floridant.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty.
US Economic Sanctions.
You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services and or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and floridant.com reserve the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless floridant.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between floridant.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of floridant.com, or by the posting by floridant.com of a revised version.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; floridant.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.