- CHS Board appoints Aristides Pallin as new President & CEO
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
XFC 45 will air LIVE on FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and around the world on XFCTV.com and the organization's many worldwide broadcast partners.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, MissNINJA has established herself as one of the most sought-after DJs in the world. She's showcased her skills before celebrities like Beyonce, Jay Z, Kobe Bryant and Miley Cyrus, among countless others, and has spun records at world-class events like the Super Bowl, NFL Draft and NCAA Final Four.
In addition to her killer DJ skills, MissNINJA is also a second-degree Black Belt and World Champion Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner.
MissNINJA: "As a Nidan in Jiu-Jitsu and a professional DJ, I am extremely excited to see two of my passions come together. I am honored and grateful to be joining the XFC team."
XFC President Myron Molotky: "We're very excited to make MissNINJA a part of the XFC experience. She's spun at some of the biggest events in the world, so we know she's ready to bring the heat to the Hexagon."
More on The Floridant
- Latina Economic Advancement Project Celebrates Launch with Unveiling of Limited-Edition Scarf
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- Backstage Divas Returns to 98ROCKFEST After Pandemic Hiatus
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
XFC CEO Steve Smith: "We're always working to add excitement to the fan/viewer experience, and MissNINJA is going to do just that. She's one of the most popular DJs in the world; we can't wait to see what she brings to the fight night experience."
Xtreme Fighting Championships, Inc. (formerly Duke Mountain Resources, Inc.) is the first publicly traded premier international mixed martial arts ("MMA") organization with offices throughout the United States and South America, trading under the ticker symbol DKMR. Xtreme Fighting Championships ("XFC") is now partnered with the FOX family of networks in the United States, and has previously been carried on some of the largest open television broadcasters in Latin America - Rede TV! as well as HBO, ESPN, NBC Sports Network, Telemundo Universo, Esportes Interativo, Terra TV (the largest internet portal in the world), and UOL - the largest internet portal in Latin America, and premium cable & satellite television network. The XFC has had over 185 exclusively signed fighters, representing over 35+ countries worldwide with even more growth expected. Boasting the signing of The Next Generation of Male & Female Superstars, the XFC is known for entertaining fans with the most action packed MMA events both on television and in stadium venues. The Next Generation of MMA.
SOURCE Xtreme Fighting Championships
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Carrier to Acquire BrokerBay Inc., a Leading Digital Real Estate Solutions Provider
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- GLOZAL - Creator of the First NFT Music Player Player™ Announces New Additions to Board of Advisors
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- Docu-Real TV Series "Awakening Giants" Produced by Legacy Life Productions to Premiere on October 10th on Vimeo as Part of a 3-Day Virtual Event Designed to Inspire Change in Humanity