- NACCE's New Book Positions Community Colleges as Key to Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery - 109
- R&b Icon Chris Tian is Thankful for Radio Station KABC AM in Los Angeles
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
Pubco shareholders depend on corporate transparency in order to make informed decisions, one of which is whether or not investing in the subject company aligns with their risk tolerance. Should a CEO, CFO or other key person become incapacitated, short-term or long-term, shareholders must know whether or not the public company has a comprehensive action plan in place.
This is just one of several new scenarios that must be considered since the COVID pandemic does not play favorites; everyone, to one extent or another, may be exposed and subsequently become symptomatic and/or quarantined. Should one or more key players become sidelined, the subject company must continue to operate seamlessly.
Another COVID-related dynamic concerns the existence and extent of the subject company's preventative measures. It is of utmost importance that shareholders and potential investors are afforded a detailed account of what is being done to keep key personnel safe. Additionally, should an employee or key person test positive for COVID, containment responses must be clearly defined.
Financial forecasting models must now take into consideration the impact that an outbreak will have on any publicly traded company. Since the severity of an outbreak can run the gamut from isolated to systemic, revised forecasting models must be even more detailed. Every conceivable impact scenario must be calculated as accurately as possible; this is obviously an arduous task.
More on The Floridant
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Closing of an Equity Offering and Repurchase of Convertible Notes
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Approval from FDA to Begin Phase II of U.S. IDE Study
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
The impact that COVID-19 may have on a company's consumer base must also be taken into consideration.
The subject of Pubco-related COVID-19 disclosures is complex but most, if not all, relate to performance and growth.
A recent white paper entitled COVID-19 Disclosures: Not Just Speculation Anymore can be viewed in its entirety HERE.
About Attorney Laura Anthony
Laura Anthony, Esq. is the founding partner of Anthony, L.G., PLLC, a national corporate, securities and business transactions law firm. For more than two decades Ms. Anthony has focused her law practice on small and mid-cap private and public companies, capital markets, NASDAQ, NYSE American, the OTC markets, going public transactions, mergers and acquisitions, registered public and exempt private offerings and corporate finance transactions, Regulation A/A+, securities token offerings, Exchange Act and other regulatory reporting requirements, FINRA requirements, state and federal securities laws, general corporate law and complex business transactions. The Anthony, L.G. PLLC team has represented issuers, buyers, sellers, underwriters, placement agents, investors, and shareholders in mergers, acquisitions and corporate finance transactions valued in excess of $1 billion. ALG has represented in excess of 200 companies in reverse merger, initial public offering and direct public offering transactions. Palm Beach Attorney Laura Anthony is also the creator and author of SecuritiesLawBlog.com, the host of LawCast™, Corporate Finance in Focus and a contributor to The Huffington Post and Law360.
More on The Floridant
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
Laura Anthony, Esq.
Anthony, L.G., PLLC
SOURCE Anthony, L.G., PLLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Experts Weigh-in on Family Wealth Management Topics in the New Tamarind Learning Podcast Series
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Laser-focused Branding
- America's TOP Fintech Lender, Network Capital, NMLS #11712 Soaring High and Winning With Acquisition of Huge Service Portfolio
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Promotes Annual Commemorative Holiday Ornaments
- ARTS GARAGE to Host GIVE-A-THON for the Arts on Giving Tuesday, December 1
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies support student drivers in Lee County
- Universal Insurance Holdings Appoints Matthew J. Palmieri as New President of Universal Property; Jon W. Springer to Retire, Will Remain on Board
- Jacksonville: JaxParks and Partners Brand and Enhance Network of Public Lands
- City of Jacksonville Lights the River with Annual Light Boat Parade
- Free Building Industry Technology Training for the Jacksonville Area Military & Veteran Community
- Women United Flagler Funds Distribution Recipients Announced
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Better Together seeks donations for HopePacks for children living with host families
- RV Retailer Graduates First General Manager Class from RV Retailer University
- Galleria International Adds a Video and Podcast Studio to its Workspace Solutions
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- WipFly Lens, Inc calls for video submissions from global content creators
- Karen Rauch Carter Unveils Free Feng Shui Online Education and Healthy Living Resource