The two top-selling products for Virtus Nutrition have been its Ri-ˈkə-və-re (recovery) formula and its Kronos all-in-one pre-workout powder. Ri-ˈkə-və-re has been gaining particular attention because of its unique composition, which far exceeds the expectations of run-of-the-mill recovery powders.
Virtūs utilizes plant-derived, vegan, fermented aminos in its recovery formula to build total body and mind nutrition. This includes a full spectrum of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and essential amino acids (EAAs). Essential amino acids are simply amino acids that cannot be created within the human body, meaning they have to be taken from an outside source, such as food or supplements. Branched-chain amino acids are a type of essential amino acid. There are three types of BCAA's: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. The term branched-chain refers to the shape of their chemical structure; branching out in different directions.
More on The Floridant
- Joshua's Heart Boca Raton makes Global Youth Service Day special for 165 families amid COVID-19
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Superbowl Champ and Fighting Irish Football Legend Marc Edwards Demonstrates the Ultimate Workout And Recovery Gym
- Lee County Legal Aid Society offering free legal services to frontline service providers
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Tampa to Reopen Amid COVID-19
The amino acid leucine is a necessary component of energy production both during a workout and for daily use, but it is particularly important while exercising because it stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
Another key ingredient in Virtus recovery powder is its inclusion of HICA. HICA, short for alpha-hydroxy-isocaproic acid, is a blockchain metabolite. This means that HICA works with leucine to support protein synthesis, which leads to more protein that can be absorbed by muscle tissue during a workout, so muscles feel more nourished. Besides muscles, Virtus is interested in nourishing the brain during exercise with the inclusion of L-Dopa in its recovery formula. The chemical L-Dopa is a precursor to a few different neurotransmitters; the messengers that carry signals from the brain throughout the body. L-Dopa is best known for its role in the production of dopamine, a neurotransmitter linked to elevated mood and increased cognition.
Another important role that L-Dopa plays is helping to decrease cortisol, the stress hormone, during a workout. This means Virtus recovery formula can help your body feel less physical stress from working out.
More on The Floridant
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures of Channelside Drive and S Morgan Street Drive to begin May 28, 2020 for Signal Construction
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure of Channelside Drive to begin May 28, 2020 for Road Construction
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Tampa: Temporary Road/Lane Closures on N Jefferson Street to begin May 27, 2020 for Utility Construction
These are only a few of the carefully selected ingredients that Virtus packs into its post-workout recovery blend. Every ingredient is designed to work in harmony, yielding physical and mental fitness results unlike anything else on the market. Virtus has done well in online sales, often selling out of its signature pre and post-workout formulas.
Look for Virtus as it expands into the larger United States market as early as 2020, and learn more online about the brand at https://www.vsnlife.com/.
Please direct inquiries to:
SOURCE Virtus Nutrition
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- $60 Million on the Way for Palm Beach County Businesses
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures S Nebraska Avenue and E Cumberland Avenue May 26, 2020 for Road Construction
- Tampa Parks and Recreation Releases Summer Camp Information
- Stay and Play Returns to Tampa Parks and Recreation Centers
- Jacksonville: City to Host Virtual Memorial Day Observance
- Conservancy's Marisa Carrozzo selected for second term as co-chair of Everglades Coalition
- Sunshine Ace Hardware boosts inventory to prepare for hurricane season, sales tax holiday
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Law Firm of Debra G. Simms Announces a New Service for Families
- Stratum Nutrition® Welcomes Kyle Haws as Regional Operations Manager
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- Moji Babazadeh Launches Real Estate & Remodeling Companies Serving Volusia/Flagler Counties
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Tampa: Public Hearing Related to Proposed Issuance of Bonds on Behalf of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Inc.
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Fla.'s Housing Market in April Reflects Impact of Coronavirus, Economic Turmoil
- AscendTMS Adds Free Real-Time Freight Data Center From FourKites
- Graduation Day At Mizner Country Club
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category