- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Residents, family members, and community partners gathered in a symbolic display of red, white and blue. Many veterans proudly donned their uniforms adorned with medals and badges of honor. Guests joined in the National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance and dedication to the veterans with traditional music played by Janice Martin.
Watercrest associates and representatives from VITAS honored 67 resident veterans with certificates and a pinning ceremony, recognizing each veteran in their branch of service for their dedication and sacrifice. A moment of silence ensued as flowers were delivered to the widowed men and women whose spouses had served in the military.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
Jennifer Butler, Executive Director of Watercrest Buena Vista said: "We are so thankful for the community collaboration in honoring our resident veterans with respect and appreciation for their service to our country."
The Veterans Day celebration is part of Watercrest CARES, a company-wide movement by Watercrest Senior Living Group encompassing their common unity initiatives such as Connectivity. The goal is to support residents in staying connected in meaningful ways while inspiring a sense of community at each location.
Watercrest Buena Vista is an independent, assisted living and memory care community located in The Villages area of Central Florida. Residents enjoy Southern style balconies and outdoor gathering spaces, manicured lawns and walking paths, resort-style pool and patios, as well as purposeful health and fitness programming. Additionally, they offer signature culinary offerings including flatbreads, charcuterie, private label wines, seasonal beers, coffees and desserts that can be enjoyed indoors or outdoors.
For more information about Watercrest Buena Vista Senior Living Community contact them at 352-604-5119 or visit them at 5867 E County Road in The Villages.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Inventor Develops Eye-Catching Accessory for Swimming Pools (FJK-280)
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces the Focus on Florida's Future Budget Recommendations for Fiscal Year 2024-2025
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Amenity Construction Underway at Lakeview at Tributary
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors