The Company is a newly incorporated blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus its search on companies in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. Vesper Healthcare is led by Chief Executive Officer, Brent Saunders.
More on The Floridant
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- NewRez Plans to More Than Double Workforce in Jacksonville
- Florida: First Lady Casey DeSantis and Department of Children and Families Announce Nearly $5 Million Emergency Grant for Crisis Counseling Program
- ezW2 2020 Software Is Shipping To Small Businesses from Halfpricesoft
- Webb of Support helping families across Southwest Florida affected by COVID-19
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 6 million units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained from Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, Attn: Prospectus Department, by telephone at 866-471-2526 or by emailing [email protected], or from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: 1-866-803-9204, or by email at [email protected].
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on September 29, 2020. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
More on The Floridant
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium Unveils New Guest Space, Part of $80 Million Expansion
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID and Related Workers' Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Author Priscilla Oliveras Releases Holiday Romance Novella - Holiday Home Run
This press release contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements," including with respect to the initial public offering. No assurance can be given that the offering discussed above will be completed on the terms described, or at all. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's registration statement and preliminary prospectus for the offering filed with the SEC. Copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release, except as required by law.
Manisha Narasimhan, PhD
CFO and co-founder, Vesper Healthcare Acquisition Corp.
SOURCE Vesper Healthcare
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Reasons to Order Name Badges Online for All of Your Needs
- Teamsters, UNITE HERE!, Partner With Society Of Saint Andrew to Distribute Food To Those In Need
- Florida pasta artisan delivers fresh, handmade pasta to customers dining at home in Miami-Dade area
- "The education of the future implies abandoning traditional approaches," says UNICEF expert at Ismael Cala Foundation forum
- Store Space Self Storage Announces 2020 Third Quarter Results
- Introducing Cleantech™ Laser Blaster Cabinet Class 1 OSHA and FDA Compliant
- Shannon Puopolo Honored as Business Observer's 40 Under 40 Honoree
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- NextEra Energy board declares quarterly dividend
- TeamPMP Engages With Kovach Marketing To Design New Brand Identity For Various Award Programs
- The United States Queen of Stretch Marks
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
- Stevens Construction begins Bar Tulia at Mercato
- Custom Engraved Challenge Coins
- OurSeniors.net updates Website experience for seniors
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- MarketKeep Updates Small Business SEO Industries List
- CBD Manufacturer Global Widget Debuts In-House Laboratory for Optimal Product Quality, Compliance and Transparency
- Fort Myers Brewing Company's Spyk'd named Best Hard Seltzer at national seltzer competition
- Evolve IP Appoints Pete Stevenson as CEO and Randal Thompson as CRO to Drive Next Phase of Growth