- CHS Board appoints Aristides Pallin as new President & CEO
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Sept. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - ProBility Media Corp. ("ProBility" or the "Company") (OTCPK: PBYA), an education company building the first online full-service training and career advancement brand for the skilled trades, has launched a Pre-Apprenticeship Program through its subsidiary Upstryve Inc. (Upstryve).
Upstryve, the leading resource for tradespeople nationwide, is announcing the launch of their new Pre-Apprenticeship program. This will be a certification program that will allow novice tradespeople the opportunity to build a wealth of knowledge and skills prior to joining the workforce. The program will also be advantageous to companies looking for more knowledgeable entry level candidates to join their teams.
According to an August press release by PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company, between May and June of this year more than 380,000 skilled trades jobs were posted, a 50% increase to pre-pandemic levels. Most positions were not filled for 24 days. In addition to the need for skilled tradespeople, there are plenty of beginner or pre-apprenticeship positions available. Upstryve is aiming to link these candidates with potential employers while better preparing them for that position and their future trades career.
Over the past year demand has grown for skilled workers in industrial trades across multiple industries. The increase in demand, lack of trained tradespeople in the industry and cost of materials increase have all contributed to more and more companies fighting overqualified entry level tradesmen and women.
Due to this demand, Upstryve is leading the way in addressing a solution to the problem by creating the Pre-Apprenticeship Program. Candidates will go through several weeks of basic training, career pathways and 1 on 1 mentoring with high leveled professionals. "The program will create a new breed of entry level tradespeople that will make the hiring process much faster, more efficient and create less turn around for companies," stated Noah Davis, President of ProBility Media Corp. "These future Upstryve certified Pre-Apprentice's will be ahead of the curve by having the basic skills a company desires in new hires on day one. Companies will be able to reduce the amount of time needed on job training."
More on The Floridant
- Latina Economic Advancement Project Celebrates Launch with Unveiling of Limited-Edition Scarf
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- Backstage Divas Returns to 98ROCKFEST After Pandemic Hiatus
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
Upstryve, continuously works with influencers in the trades to connect with a younger audience in the space. Influencers like Matt Panella, Lydia Crowder and Schannon Yodice have all partnered with Upstryve and continue to promote the benefits provided on the Upstryve platform. With the help of influencers, Upstryve has been able to reach hundreds of thousands if not millions of people interested in a career in the trades.
"These aspiring trade professionals are the future of the industry and Upstryve plans to guide them in every step of the way towards a successful career and beyond," stated Cesar Valencia, Digital Marketing Manager at Upstryve.
About Upstryve Inc.
Upstryve is the only tutoring platform dedicated to providing aspiring professionals an affordable all-encompassing learning experience. Upstryve provides 1 on 1 contractor license exam preparation for professionals to confidently pass their state or national exams and obtain their contractor license. Its platform links aspiring trade professionals with expert trade tutors and instructors who have years of experience in the field. Students work with tutors who guide them through typical struggles and help them gain the confidence they need before exam day. Its instructors specialize in exam preparation for all construction and trades, National Trade Association Exams, Contractors, Electricians, Plumbing, HVAC, Engineering, Healthcare, Utilities and more. Upstryve offers existing industry experts to earn from three sources, hourly tutoring at their desired hourly rate, affiliated sales of study materials and the ability to publish study materials, test questions and specialized courses through its publishing platform. For more information, visit www.upstryve.com.
More on The Floridant
- Backstage Divas Returns to 101.1 WJRR's EarthDay Birthday After Pandemic Hiatus
- 08:38 ET WorkTraining.com Releases its First Online Spanish Course: Entrenamiento Sobre Sospecha Razonable del DOT
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- PAG Law continues to be recognized for its leading venture capital practice
About ProBility Media Corp.
ProBility Media Corp. is an industrial education and training technology company headquartered in Coconut Creek, Florida, offering education online and in person programs including training in a variety of vocational industries. ProBility is executing a disruptive strategy of defragmenting the education and training marketplace by offering high quality training courses and materials to prepare the workforce for excellence. ProBility services customers from the individual to the small business to the enterprise level corporation. For more information, visit www.ProBilityMedia.com.
This Press Release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information currently available to it. Accordingly, such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or advise in the event of any change, addition or alteration to the information included in this Press Release including such forward-looking statements, except as required by federal securities laws.
SOURCE Probility Media Corp.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- Docu-Real TV Series "Awakening Giants" Produced by Legacy Life Productions to Premiere on October 10th on Vimeo as Part of a 3-Day Virtual Event Designed to Inspire Change in Humanity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present 60s Legends BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida resumes field trip program for area seventh graders
- Slash Fitness and Delray Beach Market Partner to Host Weekend Workout
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Teams Up with Tim Tebow Foundation to Battle Human Trafficking
- GMA Architects & Planners completes design for new Estero Crossing retail buildings in Estero
- Linda Lindenmoyer expands role to also manage the relocation division for Florida Realty
- New Florida Film Fund launched
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County adds two members to Board of Directors
- Miami Dolphins and Broxel Announce Multi-Year Agreement
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Love That Dress! shopping event raises $65,000 for Pace Center for Girls, Lee
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling