TALLAHASSEE, Fla., Sept. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF) ("Trulieve" or "the Company"), a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced that Trulieve's CEO Kim Rivers will participate in Alliance Global Partners (A.G.P.) Consumer Cannabis Virtual Conference on September 29, 2020. The virtual conference will consist of one-on-one meetings with leading global companies in the CBD and Cannabis industries.
In addition, Ms. Rivers is scheduled to give a live presentation with Canaccord Genuity's Virtual US Cannabis Symposium at 9:00 a.m. EST on September 30, 2020. This one-day virtual conference will feature company presentations and one-on-one meetings with leading companies in the U.S. cannabis industry.
For more information about Trulieve's upcoming investor events, please visit our website at: https://investors.trulieve.com/events-presentations
Trulieve is a vertically integrated "seed-to-sale" company and is the first and largest fully licensed medical cannabis company in the State of Florida. Trulieve cultivates and produces all of its products in-house and distributes those products to Trulieve-branded stores (dispensaries) throughout the State of Florida, as well as directly to patients via home delivery. Trulieve also operates in California, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Trulieve is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol TRUL and trades on the OTCQX Best Market under the symbol TCNNF.
More on The Floridant
- Overseas Shipholding Group to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Results on November 6, 2020
- Web Polaroid, the next gen of digital photos and digital rights management
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- HospiRank 2020 Released, Ranking the Best-Equipped Hospitals in Latin America
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of any of the securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), or the securities laws of any state of the United States and may not be offered or sold within the United States (as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act) unless registered under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or pursuant to an exemption from such registration requirements.
To learn more about Trulieve, visit www.Trulieve.com.
The Canadian Securities Exchange has not reviewed, approved or disapproved the content of this news release.
This news release includes forward-looking information and statements, which may include, but are not limited to, information and statements regarding or inferring the future business, operations, financial performance, prospects, and other plans, intentions, expectations, estimates, and beliefs of the Company and statements with regard to the Report and the Company's response thereto. Words such as "expects", "continue", "will", "anticipates" and "intends" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on the Company's current projections and expectations about future events and financial trends that management believes might affect its financial condition, results of operations, business strategy and financial needs, and on certain assumptions and analysis made by the Company in light of the experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments and other factors management believes are appropriate. Forward-looking information and statements involve and are subject to assumptions and known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors which may cause actual events, results, performance, or achievements of the Company to be materially different from future events, results, performance, and achievements expressed or implied by forward-looking information and statements herein. Although the Company believes that any forward-looking information and statements herein are reasonable, in light of the use of assumptions and the significant risks and uncertainties inherent in such information and statements, there can be no assurance that any such forward-looking information and statements will prove to be accurate, and accordingly readers are advised to rely on their own evaluation of such risks and uncertainties and should not place undue reliance upon such forward-looking information and statements. Any forward-looking information and statements herein are made as of the date hereof, and except as required by applicable laws, the Company assumes no obligation and disclaims any intention to update or revise any forward-looking information and statements herein or to update the reasons that actual events or results could or do differ from those projected in any forward looking information and statements herein, whether as a result of new information, future events or results, or otherwise, except as required by applicable laws.
More on The Floridant
- La Granja Restaurant in West Kendall is Under New Management and Recently Renovated
- St. Thomas University's Center for Pandemic, Disaster and Quarantine Research presents "Leadership in the Land of COVID-19"
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Leadership NEXT to spotlight nonprofit industry, volunteerism during Nov. 10 virtual program
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
SOURCE Trulieve Cannabis Corp.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- UPDATE to Conference Call Announcement: The RYAM Third Quarter Earnings Release Dates Have Changed
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raises $6,000 for Tim Tebow Foundation
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC
- P.J. Scheiner recognized by select trial lawyer association
- DIY contact tracing interview tool could disrupt spread of COVID-19
- Imagine 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours, Welcome to QLSM
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- The Cobblers--The Pioneering 'Fash-Tech' Brand That Is Reshaping the Shoe Repair Industry, Redirecting Fashion Trends, and Pursuing Its Own, Glorious Vision of 'Sneaker Rescue & Leather Works'
- Burger King® Brand to Pilot Reusable Containers Through Multi-National Partnership With Zero-Waste Packaging Provider, Loop
- "Research Radar" to focus on mild cognitive impairment, says Dr. Leslie Norins, CEO of MCI911.com
- Mexico's deputy finmin to discuss economic recovery at LatinFinance forum
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- THURSDAY: Actress & Activist Ashley Judd to Join Women Vote Florida for "We Rise. 2020 Our Voice, Our Story, Our Power"
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty