In November 2019, the St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and The Beaches Visitors and Convention Bureau launched an advertising campaign that includes billboards and TV promoting the destination with a "Travel INTRAnationally" theme, leveraging its unique heritage, world-class culinary scene and pristine beaches. And it seems to be just the thing travelers are looking for: a way to enjoy international culture, arts, cuisine and history, without the headaches and hurdles of international travel.
By using a spokesperson in the form of "Travel INTRAnational Guy" the campaign creates a somewhat humorous, human connection while touting the many ways visitors can enjoy authentic international experiences without the hassle of passports, long security lines and even longer flights.
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: Mayor Curry Limits Hotel Guests to Essential Lodgers
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
The "Travel INTRAnationally" campaign was developed after extensive research, focus groups and concept testing that identified what today's travelers are looking for in a vacation destination. By leveraging the destination's storied 500-year history, its diversity of cultures, its charm and unique location, the campaign recognizes the evolving sophistication of travelers and matches their demand for enriching experiences with those the destination delivers. There are even specially created vacation packages and hotel deals for consumers and group travelers.
Created with the PETERMAYER agency, which was named Ad Age's "Small Ad Agency of the Year" in 2019, the campaign utilizes a combination of broadcast, outdoor and social media components to reach regional and national audiences, as well as international inbound visitors. "Travel INTRAnationally" is expected to continue resonating with travelers already curtailing their international travel.
More on The Floridant
- City of Tampa Partners with Catholic Charities and Community Partners to Offer Emergency Shelter to the Homeless
- Achieva Credit Union Scholarship Competition extends application period
- Eva Ritvo, MD's Tips For Coping During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Marketing 2 Go in Flagler Beach, FL is Celebrating a Decade in Business!
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
Located midway between Daytona Beach and Jacksonville, Florida's Historic Coast includes historic St. Augustine, the outstanding golf and seaside elegance of Ponte Vedra Beach, and 42 miles of pristine Atlantic beaches. For more information call 1.800.653.2489 or go to the Visitors and Convention Bureau website at www.FloridasHistoricCoast.com. Check us out on social media Instagram @FloridasHistoricCoast @ViajaSanAgustin Facebook.com/OfficialStAugustine and Facebook.com/ViajaSanAgustin and Twitter @FlHistoricCoast.
Barbara Golden, 904-209-4425
Leticia Martin, 904-209-4424
SOURCE Florida's Historic Coast
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Tampa: Update #1: Lane Closures on North Habana Avenue Between West Saint John and West Saint Joseph Streets
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update on 'Safer at Home' Taking Effect Tonight
- SFLG Recognizes Jennifer Diaz & Diaz Trade Law as Exclusive Top International Lawyer and Law Firm
- New AUA/CSU Agreement Creates Admissions Pathway for African-American Medical Students
- Pride Kills More Marriages than the Coronavirus
- Generis Donate CARA Platform to Ventilator Manufacturers
- MICROJIG sponsors Woodcademy TV
- New Study Confirms Stratum Nutrition's NEM® Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment After Only 10 Days
- Colorado Sustainable Apparel Brand Kastlfel Retools To Raise Funds For Colorado Covid Relief Fund
- Mizner Country Club Converts Craft To Craftmart
- Tampa: Temporary Road Closure - South Lois Ave. at the intersection of West Watrous Ave.
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure on E 7th Avenue to begin April 3, 2020 for Utility Construction
- Virtus Nutrition's Post Workout Ri-'kə-və-re Formula Doesn't Pull Any Punches with Its All-Star Ingredients
- Tampa: Lane Closure on East Bougainvillea Avenue Between North 14 Street and Hyacinth Avenue
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Sunshine Ace Hardware erects safety shields to protect customers, associates
- City of Tampa Park Closures