- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd - 110
- Helios Technologies Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire the Assets of Joyonway to Further Expand Electronic Controls Platform
- FitterPaws Comfort Dog Chews And Treats
- Refrigerated (2-8 degrees Centigrade)
- Frozen (-7 or -16 degrees Centigrade)
- Ultra-cold (-21 degrees Centigrade)
Each Tote is durable, lightweight, and easy to clean and sanitize. To suit the client's medical transport requirements, the Specimen Transport Tote is available in a three sizes: small, medium, and large.
- The small Tote is 4 lbs. (14.4" long x 10" wide x 14" high) and can carry 350 vaccines.
- The medium Tote is 5 lbs. (15.5" long x 14.4" wide x 16.9" high) and can carry 1,000 vaccines.
- The large Tote is 8 pounds (22.6" long x 13" wide x 14" high) and can carry around 2,100 vaccines.
Totes can be fitted with refrigerated, frozen, or ultra-cold PCMs (all of which are nonhazardous, nontoxic, and reusable with a multi-year shelf life). TCP PCMs eliminate the need for dry ice, ice, or gel packs that are often poorly-made and fail to maintain the desired temperature. Engineered specifically to fit TCP's Tote units, the PCMs feature a near-indestructible hard outer shell.
More on The Floridant
- Wash Ninja® Voted 2021 Top 5 Bold City Best Car Wash / Detail Services
- New Book "finding Your Company's Spiritual Purpose" Hopes To Encourage Greater Level Of Community Involvement
- Unice Hair Brand Day × Graduation 2021 SUPER Sale!
- Tommy Bohanon Foundation exceeds fundraising goal to support at-risk youth
- New Report Ends Corporate Media's Favorite False Narrative About Florida's Successful COVID-19 Response
TCP's complete cold-chain solution is currently used to transport COVID-19 vaccines at refrigerated or ultra-cold temperatures for school districts, healthcare facilities, and government agencies throughout the U.S. By offering distribution out into the field where vaccination and other treatments takes place, TCP affords the general public—including those living far from hospitals—access to the care they need. In third-world countries, TCP provides the same complete cold-chain transport solution to remote villages for vaccination and treatment.
TCP products are proudly manufactured in the United States at the company's Hialeah, FL plant. Interested parties can watch this video to learn more.
About Thermal Custom Packaging
Thermal Custom Packaging (TCP) is a medical product manufacturer—specializing in cold-chain transport solutions for blood specimens, pharmaceuticals, and COVID-19 vaccines. TCP has developed insulated containers (Totes), and the chemical reactions that maintain them (PCPs), to accommodate global clients' temperature and healthcare access needs.
More on The Floridant
- Following CDC Guidance, Face Coverings Made Optional for Fully Vaccinated Individuals Inside Publix Stores
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Matthew Bruno as Chair and Chereen Coile to the Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe Board of Directors
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Florida Communities Trust Governing Board
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Suwannee River Water Management District Governing Board
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Northwest Florida Water Management District Governing Board
Dr. Clifford Glade, Director
Thermal Custom Packaging
SOURCE Thermal Custom Packaging
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- New Technology of TRT At Freeze Play Chiropractic & Cyro Servicing Estero & Ft Meyers Florida
- New from Down & Out Books: WANNABE by M. Wallace Herron
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Harryco LLC and Silverbridge Capital
- SW Regional Manufacturers Association announces summer event series
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
- Attorney Bruce L. Scheiner celebrates 50 years of practicing law and service in Southwest Florida
- CareTime Launches Integrated Payments Solution
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Hudson Grove, a New-Home Community in North Jacksonville, Priced from the $270,000s
- Activist/Ganjapreneur Ed "NJWeedman" Forchion Promotes "Puff & Paint" Cannabis Creativity
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Hispanic Women Leaders and We The Women Movement join forces to bring back EMPRESARIAS 2021
- Lake Nona Social relaunches women's events with Sip & Flamingle
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Event May 19 at Moonrise Brewing
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Robbins LLP Announces That PureCycle Technologies, Inc. (PCT) is Being Sued for Misleading Shareholders
- Legacy Trust Counsel Announces Family Emergency & Wealth Legal Planning Free Workshop
- Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing To-Go Sales of Alcoholic Beverages by Restaurants
- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd
- Travel + Leisure Co. Declares Cash Dividend
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Announces Upcoming Virtual Conference Participation
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Regatta Real Estate Management Inc & Fyve