- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP - 166
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Julington Group Joins Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
In his new role, Geoffrion will provide oversight over TMG's brands including TMG Search, TMG360 Media and Dragonfly Stories, which provide talent acquisition services and corporate branding for emerging tech, medtech and healthtech companies. As well, he will leverage his experience on behalf of client partners as an emerging technology CEO in the medtech market, having brought companies and products including Impella, Pathway, Circulite, Mitralign and PercuSurge to the industry, as well as Cyrano Therapeutics, a biopharma company that he has recently established and funded.
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: City Office and Facilities Closed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Florida Leads the Nation in Vaccinating Seniors
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
"Over the last five years, Joe and his organizations have been ahead of the curve, executing on a mission to link professional media and corporate advisory with his well-established talent access business. As a result, his pioneering group of companies have been growing 30 percent year-over year in the midst of a challenging business environment. I am excited to help him fully realize this vision by lending a complementary perspective from the emerging medtech CEO chair," said Geoffrion.
Founded in 1992, TMG built its reputation and business by partnering with emerging technology companies in the medtech field, building multi-functional teams to shepherd the client from inception to commercialization. Today, TMG is a tight-knit group of companies that not only help build multi-functional teams and companies, but also work with clients to build digital media strategies to establish branding and messaging to the community at large.
More on The Floridant
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
"Rick's track record and understanding of the challenges that early-to-late-stage medtech CEO's face in the industry is invaluable. His expertise and insight translates directly to our client partners as we enter into the golden age of medtech-healthtech and the need to build their teams, technologies and brands in this rapidly evolving industry," said Mullings.
About The Mullings Group
Based in Delray Beach, Florida, The Mullings Group (TMG), since 1992, has grown to dominate the healthtech landscape in the field of talent acquisition. In the medtech field, TMG has completed more successful talent assignments than any other firm and over the last five years, have applied that successful model to the broader healthtech segment. TMG is best known for its innovative approach to digital media strategy and branding, including its proprietary Precruiting® and Digital Storytelling programs. More: https://mullingsgroup.com
SOURCE The Mullings Group Companies
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Lennar Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Matanzas on the Bay to offer Valentine's Day dinner feature, live music Feb. 14
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $85.8 Million in CARES Act Funding to Address Housing Instability and Homelessness in Florida
- State of Florida Announces New COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Fort Lauderdale
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers
- Florida Business Owner Holly Magliochetti Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis: Booster Shots for Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines Necessary Regardless of Manner of Distribution
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Coral Bay Recovery Awarded Behavioral Health Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association and CareerSource SWFL host job fair
- Bug Bite Thing Donates $10,000 to Treasure Coast Food Bank
- Covid-19 Resulted In A 69% Increase In Customer Service Call Volumes For Resultscx Retail Clients
- Blaige Arranges Growth Investments in Action Packaging and Signature Flexible Packaging to Create Powerful New Flexible Packaging Platform
- Pennexx's Your Social Offers Opens SMS Text Messaging for Merchants to Share Offers
- Morningstar names Quantified STF Fund top-performing tactical-allocation fund in 2020
- GMA Architects & Planners completes new building design for Enterprise in Cape Coral
- Infinite Leap Announced Nemours Children's Health System Selects Real-Time Location Technologies to Strengthen Its Operational Effectiveness
- SBA Announces Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Notes Due 2029
- Pump efficiencies and the effect on ROI