A portion of Tampa Palms Boulevard W between Bruce B Downs Boulevard and Cypress Preserve Drive will close daily beginning on Monday, September 16, 2019, for utility construction. A utility contractor will be installing electrical conduit and a light pole on the north side of Tampa Palms Boulevard W. One (1) westbound lane on Tampa Palms Boulevard W between Bruce B Downs Boulevard and Sterling Manor Drive will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on September 16, 2019.
The sidewalk in the work area will be closed during construction. Pedestrian access will be maintained via signage to other sidewalks in the area at all times.
All lanes on of Tampa Palms Boulevard W between Bruce B Downs Boulevard and Sterling Manor Drive will be open by 4 pm on Friday, September 27, 2019, weather permitting.
More on The Floridant
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Tampa: Temporary Road/Lane Closures on S Ashley Drive, E Whiting Street and Riverwalk Closure to begin September 24, 2019 for Building Demolition
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
The City recommends using alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
A hi-resolution map with the City of Tampa's suggested alternate route can be found embedded below.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Southwest Florida Created More Than 15,000 New Jobs
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Tampa Area Created More Than 21,000 New Jobs
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces the Jacksonville Area Created More Than 13,000 New Jobs Over the Year
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Miami Area Created More Than 28,000 New Jobs
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Orlando Area Continues to Lead in Job Growth for 53 Consecutive Months
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Florida's Economy Continues to Grow and Diversify for the Future
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Fort Lauderdale Area Created Nearly 12,000 New Jobs Over the Year
- Tampa: Today, September 20th Mayor Jane Castor will hold a press conference
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
- INF announces new Technology Ventures Group
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Announces Sanibel/Captiva Top Producers for August
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Announces Fort Myers Beach Top Producers for August
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Announces Company Top Producers for August
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure on S Lois Avenue that began July 29, 2019 for Utility Work to be Extended
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® of Ponte Vedra Teams Up with K9s For Warriors
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
- Jacksonville: Find Your New Best Friend at the ACPS Duval Ford Adoption Event
- Tampa: Lane Closure on South Armenia Avenue Between West Cleveland Street and West Platt Street
- Tampa: Lane Closure on West Azeele Street Between South West Shore Boulevard and South Hesperides Street