- Florida Southern College To Host Virtual 12th Annual Dr. John L. Spencer Symposium
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Awards $10 Million to Sarasota for Community Storm Resiliency and Mitigation
"Over the last four years, our award-winning web development team has seen an unprecedented amount of growth launching hundreds of websites, mobile apps, custom web applications, as well as a scalable SaaS platform," said Tim Whitley, CEO and chief innovation officer of the MHP/Team SI Family of Companies. "Due to this tremendous growth and expertise, we're excited to announce Lapero as a new company under our family of companies as we continue to position ourselves for new opportunities and services."
Lapero is led by Alex Hood, CEO/president of Lapero and chief technology officer of the MHP/Team SI Family of Companies, along with Kristin Chacko, vice president of operations of Lapero. Under Whitley's leadership, Hood and Chacko work closely together to advance the company's mission of designing and developing innovative strategies and solutions for a digital-first world.
More on The Floridant
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Coke Florida to Serve as Presenting Sponsor for Inaugural Jim Thorpe Golf Invitational Hosted by United Golfers Association
- Fact vs. Fiction: The Truth About Facial Rejuvenation
"As web developers, we understand that websites, apps and SaaS platforms serve a crucial operational role in every organization well beyond a marketing function," said Hood. "We also know that there are companies that already have in-house teams, which is why we have modeled our services in a way where our team can help bolster on talent or provide strategic technical consulting to in-house teams to help them understand platforms like .NET, Magento, Sitefinity, WordPress and more. Transformative technology services like these are how we provide innovative tech strategies that help our clients achieve business goals and translate to award-winning success."
Based in Tampa, FL., Lapero specializes in SaaS offering state-of-the-art web development, website consulting services, technology solutions, UX research, UI design and technical consulting services to its clients across the country. The internationally award-winning web development team has provided its services throughout several different industries including government, agriculture, travel and tourism, healthcare, ecommerce, legal, retail, banking and education. For more information on Lapero and its offerings, visit Lapero.io.
More on The Floridant
- ViaPure Wellness Welcomes Sarah Toto, RN to Palm Coast office
- Arrow Rehab Welcomes Dianna Pucci to St. Augustine Office
- Statement from Majestic Steel
- J-Rob Releases His Music Video, "God's Got Me ft. LeeLee"
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
Based in Tampa, FL., Lapero is a subsidiary of Team SI, a nationally recognized, data-driven consulting firm and tech incubator based in Little Rock, Ark. Lapero specializes in software as a service (SaaS) offering state-of-the-art web development, technology solutions, UX research, UI design and technical consulting services while working in a variety of different industries such as government, travel and tourism, healthcare, ecommerce, legal, retail, banking and education. Lapero provides premier technical consulting services, innovative technology strategies and fully-custom development solutions on Magento, Sitefinity and WordPress with experience building web applications, APIs and syncs. Over the years, the web development team has received both national and international industry recognition for its work including top awards in the Sitefinity Website of the Year, dotCOMM, WebAward, eHealthcare and the National Agri-Marketing Association's (NAMA) Best of NAMA awards. Learn more at Lapero.io.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Introducing Centralized Record Management for Dealerships
- Orlando Magic Fans Revel In Double Dose Of 360 Hoops At Home Game Against Chicago
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Romanians and Hungarians by C. Sassu, now available from Histria Books
- Cresco Labs Expands Sunnyside in Florida's Gulf Coast With New Clearwater Dispensary
- Eagle Eye selected by US food retailer, Giant Eagle, to support loyalty and personalisation transformation
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Global Paytech Ventures invests in PeachPay's Superior One-Click Checkout for Online Merchants
- Florida: "It's Not Disheartening, It's Disgusting": At Governor DeSantis' Roundtable Discussion, Physicians and Patients React to Federal Government Ending Access to COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Race of the Runways for Rotary 5k Run/Walk Fundraiser Scheduled for Feb. 26, 2022
- Pace Center for Girls announces auction lots for Believing in Girls Gala
- Sunshine Ace Hardware presents donations to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Orchid Island Capital to Announce Fourth Quarter 2021 Results
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- B.A.S.E. MISSION, LLC Secures Funding to Launch Industry Changing HEALTH INITIATIVE PLATFORM
- Tips for Preventing Rodent Infestations During Florida Cold Spells
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- eCapital Strengthens Alternative Finance Footprint with Portfolio Purchase of UMB Bank's Accounts Receivable Financing Division
- The Florida Forum to Welcome Tim McGraw on Feb. 16