The westbound turn lane from Dale Mabry Highway to West Waters Avenue will remain closed until early next week. The extended lane closure will allow the Tampa Water Department to complete the remaining road restoration work. Barricades and signs will remain in place to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area. Modifications may be necessary during the course of the work.
Completion of the work, with a return to normal traffic patterns, now is expected by 5 p.m., Tuesday, October 15. Work schedules are contingent upon weather conditions. The staff and crews of the Tampa Water Department appreciate everyone's patience during this time.
More on The Floridant
- SWFL Children's Charities announces theme, co-chairs for 2020 Southwest Florida Wine & Food Fest
- Ana Puszkin-Chevlin, Ph.D. chosen to direct climate solutions in Southwest Florida
- Junior Achievement announces sponsors for 2019 Business Hall of Fame, Collier County
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce's Oct. 24 luncheon to discuss SWFL's workforce
- How i recovered my email account
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures.
For additional information, contact:
Elias Franco, Water Distribution & Consumer Services Manager
Office: (813) 274-8335
Cell: (813) 352-3607
Fax: (813) 274-7435
Latest on The Floridant
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Hanley Road Between West Waters Avenue and Winging Way Drive
- Elaine LaLanne and Jaime Brenkus Release New Book, If You Want To Live Move!
- Visit Corsicana: Nov. 2nd Concert Honors Country Music Hall of Fame Member, Lefty Frizzell
- 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit Spotlights on Regional Cement Demand-Supply Trends, Sustainable Technologies
- Toni Vanschoyck bringing concepts behind her book to life in four cities
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Meets with Financial and Aviation Industry Leaders in New York
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- Harden Expands South Florida Office, Adding Corey Mershon
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor Launches Intersection of Innovation