Beginning at 9 a.m. this morning, Wednesday, October 9, the outer northbound and outer southbound travel lanes of North 50th Street will be closed intermittently between East Adamo Drive and Acline Drive East. The closures will allow for the replacement of individual service lines, sidewalks, and other related work following the earlier repair of a water main break at that location. Barricades and signs will be located in the area to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area. Modifications will be necessary during the course of the work.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Applauds U.S. Department of Justice for More Than $291 Million in Public Safety Grant Awards
- Leadership NEXT announces 2019-2020 committee
- Local Plant Festival celebrates 25 years
- Dress for Success SW Florida announces sponsors for 2019 Shop for Success
- SWFL Children's Charities announces theme, co-chairs for 2020 Southwest Florida Wine & Food Fest
The completion of all of the work with a return to normal traffic patterns is expected by 5 p.m. Friday, October 18. Work schedules are contingent upon weather conditions. The staff and crews of the Tampa Water Department appreciate everyone's patience during this time.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures.
For additional information, contact:
Elias Franco, Water Distribution & Consumer Services Manager
Office: (813) 274-8335
Cell: (813) 352-3607
Fax: (813) 274-7435
Latest on The Floridant
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Tender Offer for Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Tampa: Temporary Road Closure Water Street (formerly Old Water Street) to begin October 21, 2019 for Miscellaneous Construction
- Lucd and Edge Technology Group Enterprise AI Agreement
- SecureEPLS Broadens Service with Additional Exclusion Lists
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Hanley Road Between West Waters Avenue and Winging Way Drive
- Elaine LaLanne and Jaime Brenkus Release New Book, If You Want To Live Move!
- Visit Corsicana: Nov. 2nd Concert Honors Country Music Hall of Fame Member, Lefty Frizzell
- 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit Spotlights on Regional Cement Demand-Supply Trends, Sustainable Technologies
- Toni Vanschoyck bringing concepts behind her book to life in four cities
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Meets with Financial and Aviation Industry Leaders in New York
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings