A portion of N Jefferson Street between E Cumberland Avenue/E Brorein Street and E Jackson Street will close beginning on Wednesday, May 27, 2019 for utility construction. A private contractor will be installing underground TECO duct bank for future development. The work will be completed in four (4) phases.
Phase 1, N Jefferson Street between LeRoy Selmon Expressway eastbound on-ramp and E Whiting Street will close at 9 am on May 27, 2020. Access to the LeRoy Selmon Expressway eastbound on-ramp will be available from westbound E Cumberland Avenue/E Brorein Street and northbound S Jefferson Street at all times during construction. N Jefferson Street between LeRoy Selmon Expressway eastbound on-ramp and E Whiting Street is scheduled to be open on Saturday, May 30, 2020, weather permitting. Phase 2 will begin immediately following the completion of phase 1 construction.
More on The Floridant
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
During phase 2, N Jefferson Street between E Whiting Street and E Washington Street will close. Phase 3 will begin immediately following the completion of phase 2 construction.
During phase 3, the intersection of N Jefferson Street and E Washington Street will be partially closed. One (1) northbound lane and one (1) southbound lane on N Jefferson Street between E Whiting Street and E Jackson Street will be closed during construction. One (1) northbound lane and one (1) southbound lane on N Jefferson Street between E Whiting Street and E Jackson Street will be maintained during construction, with delays. Eastbound and westbound traffic on E Washington Street will be restricted to right turn only movements at the intersection of N Jefferson Street. Phase 4 will begin immediately following the completion of phase 3 construction.
More on The Floridant
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Aldes announces next generation constant airflow regulator
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- Cardano Pool XYZ Announces new no-fee Staking Pool for ADA Cryptocurrency Maximum Reward Earnings
During phase 4, one (1) northbound lane and two (2) southbound lanes on N Jefferson Street between E Washington Street and E Jackson Street will close. One (1) northbound lane on N Jefferson Street between E Washington Street and E Jackson Street will be maintained during construction, with delays.
All lanes on N Jefferson Street between E Cumberland Avenue/E Brorein Street and E Jackson Street will reopen to traffic by 4 pm on Saturday, June 13, 2020, weather permitting.
The City recommends using alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Debbie Herrington, P.E., Right of Way Management
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 5; email@example.com
Latest on The Floridant
- Wellness, strategic growth highlight August webinars
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Sir Ivan's $10,000 MegaMix Competition Helps Out-of-Work DJs Around the World English English
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Governor Ron DeSantis Delivers Address Regarding Tropical Storm Isaias and COVID-19
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Medicare–New Quoting Software–Fast Information–No Cost No Obligation - MedcareInfoUSA
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Foundation for a Drug-Free World Florida Chapter Marks the Fifth Anniversary of its Center
- The Health Council of West Central FL Needs Hillsborough County Residents to Participate in Virtual Town Halls to Help End the HIV Epidemic
- HaggleUp, a marketplace exchange for local buyers and sellers, goes live
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort Now Taking Reservations for Fall Travel
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps
- iCODIS – Office Electronics – Hong Kong Codis Electronic
- LIVE FROM ARTS GARAGE: New Virtual Concert Series Lunches in August
- Nitro Interactive Inc. (n2o) Establishes South East Asia Presence With New Partnership