A portion of N 12th Street between E Cumberland Avenue and E Kennedy Boulevard will close at 9 am beginning on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 for road maintenance. A private contractor will be installing water and sewer mains, drainage facilities, and other road improvements on N 12th Street between E Washington Street and E Kennedy Boulevard. This construction work will be completed in 2 phases.
In Phase 1, the southern half of N 12th Street between E Washington Street and E Kennedy Boulevard will be closed. All lanes on N 12th Street between E Kennedy Boulevard and the 12th Street Midpoint will be maintained at all times during Phase 1 construction, with delays. Access to businesses/residents will be maintained from Kennedy Boulevard during Phase 1 construction.
In Phase 2, the northern half of N 12th Street between E Kennedy Boulevard and E Washington Street will be closed. All lanes on N 12th Street between E Washington Street and the 12th Street Midpoint will be maintained at all times during Phase 2 construction, with delays. Access to businesses/residents will be maintained from Washington Street during Phase 2 construction.
More on The Floridant
- Childhood Cancer Project is going on a road trip!
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- "Crazy For You" Combines Wine with 3D Augmented Reality
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- iBme (Inward Bound Mindfulness Education) announces series of summer online mindfulness retreats
All lanes on N 12th Street between E Washington Street and E Kennedy Boulevard will be open to traffic by 4 pm on Tuesday, December 31, 2019, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc: 3D Systems Releases First-to-Market Enhancements to Reverse Engineering
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Alarming Reality of Deep State Takes Form in Timely Thriller
- Orlando Custom Event Designer Adds Seasoned Professional to the Team
- Charity for Change hosts free webinar May 28 with Alexander Havard on character and leadership
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Interbay Boulevard Between South 2nd and South 3rd Streets
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- PostPact announces $10,000 stimulus package to local service industry businesses
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Blackstone-Backed Phoenix Tower International Signs Agreement with eir to Own and Operate Tower Sites Across Ireland
- OnDemand Visit now integrate with your EHR and integrate with your practice Scheduler
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"