A portion of N 12th Street between E Cumberland Avenue and E Kennedy Boulevard will close at 9 am beginning on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 for road maintenance. A private contractor will be installing water and sewer mains, drainage facilities, and other road improvements on N 12th Street between E Washington Street and E Kennedy Boulevard. This construction work will be completed in 2 phases.
In Phase 1, the southern half of N 12th Street between E Washington Street and E Kennedy Boulevard will be closed. All lanes on N 12th Street between E Kennedy Boulevard and the 12th Street Midpoint will be maintained at all times during Phase 1 construction, with delays. Access to businesses/residents will be maintained from Kennedy Boulevard during Phase 1 construction.
In Phase 2, the northern half of N 12th Street between E Kennedy Boulevard and E Washington Street will be closed. All lanes on N 12th Street between E Washington Street and the 12th Street Midpoint will be maintained at all times during Phase 2 construction, with delays. Access to businesses/residents will be maintained from Washington Street during Phase 2 construction.
More on The Floridant
- Leadership NEXT announces 2019-2020 committee
- Local Plant Festival celebrates 25 years
- Dress for Success SW Florida announces sponsors for 2019 Shop for Success
- SWFL Children's Charities announces theme, co-chairs for 2020 Southwest Florida Wine & Food Fest
- Ana Puszkin-Chevlin, Ph.D. chosen to direct climate solutions in Southwest Florida
All lanes on N 12th Street between E Washington Street and E Kennedy Boulevard will be open to traffic by 4 pm on Tuesday, December 31, 2019, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Tampa: Temporary Road Closure Water Street (formerly Old Water Street) to begin October 21, 2019 for Miscellaneous Construction
- Lucd and Edge Technology Group Enterprise AI Agreement
- SecureEPLS Broadens Service with Additional Exclusion Lists
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Hanley Road Between West Waters Avenue and Winging Way Drive
- Elaine LaLanne and Jaime Brenkus Release New Book, If You Want To Live Move!
- Visit Corsicana: Nov. 2nd Concert Honors Country Music Hall of Fame Member, Lefty Frizzell
- 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit Spotlights on Regional Cement Demand-Supply Trends, Sustainable Technologies
- Toni Vanschoyck bringing concepts behind her book to life in four cities
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Meets with Financial and Aviation Industry Leaders in New York
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- Harden Expands South Florida Office, Adding Corey Mershon