A portion of N West Shore Boulevard between W Kennedy Boulevard and W Cypress Street will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Monday, March 2, 2020, for utility construction. A utility contractor will be replacing a damaged section of gas main across N West Shore Boulevard at the intersection of W North B Street.
One (1) northbound lane on N West Shore Boulevard between W Kennedy Boulevard and W North B Street will close at 9 am beginning on March 2, 2020.
Two (2) northbound lanes of traffic on N West Shore Boulevard between W Kennedy Boulevard and W North B Street will be maintained at all times during construction, with delays.
One (1) southbound lane on N West Shore Boulevard between W Gray Street and W North B Street will also close.
Two (2) southbound lanes of traffic on N West Shore Boulevard between W Gray Street and W North B Street will be maintained at all times during construction, with delays.
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: Mayor Curry Limits Hotel Guests to Essential Lodgers
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
Sidewalks in the construction area will be closed. Pedestrians will be detoured to other available sidewalks in the area with signage.
All lanes on N West Shore Boulevard between W Kennedy Boulevard and W Gray Street will be open to traffic by 4 pm on Friday, March 20, 2020, weather permitting.
The City recommends using alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion. Northbound and southbound motorists can use N Lois Avenue between W Kennedy Boulevard and W Cypress Street, in lieu of N West Shore Boulevard.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Debbie Herrington, P.E., Right of Way Management
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 5; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Daytona Beach LMHC Offering Telehealth Mental Health Counseling
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- Forge Legend to Provide Men with Immediate Free Premium Personal Coaching & Transformational Tools as a Result of the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Safety Harbor Restaurant Brings Food and Love to Tampa Bay Area Hospitals
- ASCEND 2020 Alumnae Barbara Jones CEO of Lillii RNB and Calvetta Phair CEO of ReferAll, LLC form teaming alliance to promote new technologies
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- City of Tampa Lights up Red, White, and Blue to Inspire National and Local Pride During COVID-19
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Current conronavirus info and more for Southwest Florida Port Charlotte and other areas
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Tampa: Update #1: Lane Closures on North Habana Avenue Between West Saint John and West Saint Joseph Streets
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update on 'Safer at Home' Taking Effect Tonight
- SFLG Recognizes Jennifer Diaz & Diaz Trade Law as Exclusive Top International Lawyer and Law Firm