A portion of S Morgan Street between E Whiting Street and E Brorein Street, E Brorein Street between S Morgan Street and S Florida Avenue and S Florida Avenue between E Brorein Street and E Whiting Street will close daily between 9 am and 4 pm beginning on Thursday, August 22, 2019 for road construction. A private contractor will be installing curbing, sidewalks and driveway aprons on S Morgan Street, E Brorein Street and S Florida Avenue for a parking lot on the north side of E Brorein Street between S Morgan Street and S Florida Avenue. The work will be completed in three (3) phases.
During Phase 1, one (1) southbound lane on S Morgan Street between E Whiting Street and E Brorein Street, will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on August 22, 2019. One (1) southbound lane on S Morgan Street between E Whiting Street and E Brorein Street will be maintained at all times, during the construction, with delays.
During Phase 2, one (1) westbound lane on E Brorein Street between S Morgan Street and S Florida Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm immediately following the completion of the Phase 1 construction. Three (3) westbound lanes on E Brorein Street between S Morgan Street and S Florida Avenue will be maintained at all times, during the construction, with delays.
More on The Floridant
- Superwash Express Offering Five College Scholarships
- Childhood Cancer Project is going on a road trip!
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- "Crazy For You" Combines Wine with 3D Augmented Reality
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
During Phase 3, one (1) northbound lane on S Florida Avenue between E Brorein Street and E Whiting Street, will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm immediately following the completion of the Phase 2 construction. Two (2) northbound lanes on S Florida Avenue between E Brorein Street and E Whiting Street will be maintained at all times, during the construction, with delays.
Sidewalks within the work area will be closed during construction. Pedestrian access will be maintained via signage to other sidewalks in the area at all times.
All lanes on S Morgan Street, E Brorein Street and S Florida Avenue are scheduled to reopen to traffic by 4 pm on Friday, September 20, 2019, weather permitting.
The City recommends using alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc: 3D Systems Releases First-to-Market Enhancements to Reverse Engineering
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Alarming Reality of Deep State Takes Form in Timely Thriller
- Orlando Custom Event Designer Adds Seasoned Professional to the Team
- Charity for Change hosts free webinar May 28 with Alexander Havard on character and leadership
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Interbay Boulevard Between South 2nd and South 3rd Streets
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- PostPact announces $10,000 stimulus package to local service industry businesses
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Blackstone-Backed Phoenix Tower International Signs Agreement with eir to Own and Operate Tower Sites Across Ireland
- OnDemand Visit now integrate with your EHR and integrate with your practice Scheduler
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders