A portion of S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and the MacDill Air Force Base and Interbay Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S Himes Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Monday, July 29, 2019 for utility maintenance. A City contractor will be cleaning and relining sewer lines on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue and on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street.
One (1) lane on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue will close at 9 am beginning on July 29, 2019. One (1) westbound lane on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street will also be closed during a portion of the work.
Southbound and northbound traffic on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue will be intermittently maintained at all times during construction, with delays. Westbound and eastbound traffic on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street will also be intermittently maintained on the south side of Interbay Boulevard at all times during construction, with delays.
More on The Floridant
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Mayor Castor Announces Chairs and Members of the Affordable Housing Advisory Team as part of her Transforming Tampa's Tomorrow Effort
- Tampa: Eastbound Turn Lane from West Waters Avenue to Southbound North Dale Mabry Highway Closed
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
In addition, lane closures on some intersecting side streets on S MacDill Avenue will also occur during construction.
All lanes on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue and on Interbay Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S 5th Street will be open by 4 pm on Friday, August 16, 2019, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion. Northbound and southbound motorists can use S Dale Mabry Highway between MacDill Air Force Base and W Gandy Boulevard in lieu of S MacDill Avenue. Westbound and eastbound motorists can use W Gandy Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S Himes Avenue in lieu of Interbay Boulevard.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Albert Calloway, Construction Engineer
City of Tampa Contract Administration / Construction Management
(813) 635-3400; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- The U.S. Air Force Awards the DiSTI Corporation a Phase II SBIR Contract
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Introducing .NET Core 3 in GdPicture.NET and DocuVieware
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure on W Cypress Street to begin August 19, 2019 for Utility Construction
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures on S Morgan Street, E Brorein Street and S Florida Avenue to begin August 22, 2019 for Road Construction
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure on S Florida Avenue to begin August 17, 2019 for Building Construction
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints John Davis to the Valencia College District Board of Trustees
- PHOTO RELEASE: Governor Ron DeSantis Delivers Remarks at the Florida League of Cities 93rd Annual Conference
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!