A portion of S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and the MacDill Air Force Base and Interbay Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S Himes Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Monday, July 29, 2019 for utility maintenance. A City contractor will be cleaning and relining sewer lines on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue and on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street.
One (1) lane on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue will close at 9 am beginning on July 29, 2019. One (1) westbound lane on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street will also be closed during a portion of the work.
Southbound and northbound traffic on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue will be intermittently maintained at all times during construction, with delays. Westbound and eastbound traffic on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street will also be intermittently maintained on the south side of Interbay Boulevard at all times during construction, with delays.
More on The Floridant
- SWFL Children's Charities announces theme, co-chairs for 2020 Southwest Florida Wine & Food Fest
- Ana Puszkin-Chevlin, Ph.D. chosen to direct climate solutions in Southwest Florida
- Junior Achievement announces sponsors for 2019 Business Hall of Fame, Collier County
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce's Oct. 24 luncheon to discuss SWFL's workforce
- How i recovered my email account
In addition, lane closures on some intersecting side streets on S MacDill Avenue will also occur during construction.
All lanes on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue and on Interbay Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S 5th Street will be open by 4 pm on Friday, August 16, 2019, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion. Northbound and southbound motorists can use S Dale Mabry Highway between MacDill Air Force Base and W Gandy Boulevard in lieu of S MacDill Avenue. Westbound and eastbound motorists can use W Gandy Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S Himes Avenue in lieu of Interbay Boulevard.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Albert Calloway, Construction Engineer
City of Tampa Contract Administration / Construction Management
(813) 635-3400; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Hanley Road Between West Waters Avenue and Winging Way Drive
- Elaine LaLanne and Jaime Brenkus Release New Book, If You Want To Live Move!
- Visit Corsicana: Nov. 2nd Concert Honors Country Music Hall of Fame Member, Lefty Frizzell
- 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit Spotlights on Regional Cement Demand-Supply Trends, Sustainable Technologies
- Toni Vanschoyck bringing concepts behind her book to life in four cities
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Meets with Financial and Aviation Industry Leaders in New York
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- Harden Expands South Florida Office, Adding Corey Mershon
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor Launches Intersection of Innovation