A portion of S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and the MacDill Air Force Base and Interbay Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S Himes Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Monday, July 29, 2019 for utility maintenance. A City contractor will be cleaning and relining sewer lines on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue and on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street.
One (1) lane on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue will close at 9 am beginning on July 29, 2019. One (1) westbound lane on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street will also be closed during a portion of the work.
Southbound and northbound traffic on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue will be intermittently maintained at all times during construction, with delays. Westbound and eastbound traffic on Interbay Boulevard between S MacDill Avenue and S 5th Street will also be intermittently maintained on the south side of Interbay Boulevard at all times during construction, with delays.
More on The Floridant
- Thirty Years after His Break-in to Reagan's Home on July 4th of 1990 Gregory GOrDon Proves He is GOD
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Spencer Hennings as Florida's Condominium Ombudsman
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Daniel Hodges to the Clay County Utility Authority
In addition, lane closures on some intersecting side streets on S MacDill Avenue will also occur during construction.
All lanes on S MacDill Avenue between W Gandy Boulevard and W Binnicker Avenue and on Interbay Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S 5th Street will be open by 4 pm on Friday, August 16, 2019, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion. Northbound and southbound motorists can use S Dale Mabry Highway between MacDill Air Force Base and W Gandy Boulevard in lieu of S MacDill Avenue. Westbound and eastbound motorists can use W Gandy Boulevard between Bayshore Boulevard and S Himes Avenue in lieu of Interbay Boulevard.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Albert Calloway, Construction Engineer
City of Tampa Contract Administration / Construction Management
(813) 635-3400; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Makes Five Judges of Compensation Claims Appointments
- Sweet Melissa's Café Wins Wine Spectator 2020 Award of Excellence
- Advanced Disposal Sets Date For Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Jacksonville: City Offices and Facilities Closed for Fourth of July
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Art Persists: Barebrush July 2020 Calendar Images
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
- Medicare No Cost Advantage and Supplement Reviews – MedicareInfoUSA
- Assuage Luxury Spa Offers "Heroes in Healthcare" Special Package in July
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- MobileHelp® Introduces MDLIVE Telehealth Service for Customers
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Keys Pointe Community Offers the Best in Townhome, Villa Living
- PostPact Completes Acquisition of LBMG Marketing Starting the Transition into Full Social Media Mana