A portion of S Meridian Avenue between E Cumberland Avenue and Channelside Drive and Channelside Drive between S Meridian Avenue and Water Street (formerly Old Water Street) will close on Monday, September 23, 2019 for utility construction. A TECO contractor will be installing underground electrical service on the west side of S Meridian Avenue between E Cumberland Avenue and Channelside Drive.
The southbound right turn lane on S Meridian Avenue between E Cumberland Avenue and Channelside Drive and one (1) westbound lane on Channelside Drive between S Meridian Avenue and Water Avenue will close at 9 am on September 23, 2019.
Two (2) southbound lanes on S Meridian Avenue between E Cumberland Avenue and Channelside Drive and one (1) westbound lane on Channelside Drive between S Meridian Avenue and Water Street will be maintained at all times during construction, with delays.
During construction, the sidewalk on the west side of S Meridian Avenue between E Cumberland Avenue and Channelside Drive and the sidewalk on the north side of Channelside Drive between S Meridian Avenue and Water Street will be closed. Pedestrian access will be maintained via signage to other sidewalks in the area, during construction.
More on The Floridant
- The Wheel at ICON Park to open June 3
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay receives $500,000 commitment from The Humana Foundation
- Post-Pandemic Dental Visits Get Safer as Dr. Mitchell Josephs Pioneers Use of Extra-Oral Suction Technology in His Palm Beach Office
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
The sidewalk on the north side of Channelside Drive between S Meridian Avenue and Water Street will remain closed through the end of 2019, due to other on-going construction projects.
All lanes on S Meridian Avenue and on Channelside Drive will be open to traffic by 4 pm on Friday September 27, 2019, weather permitting.
The public can stay connected with the ongoing construction project by visiting DowntownTampaGrid.com. Questions or comments should be directed to the project team by email at email@example.com or by phone at (813) 607-GRID (4743).
A high resolution map with the City of Tampa's suggested alternate routes can be found embedded below:
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: Elected Officials Make Unified Statements
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Intern Pursuit Game Approved By Steam
- Concept Companies Completes Largest Commercial Real Estate Sale in Alachua County Since 2015
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Partnership with Home Depot and Publix to Open Six COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Encourages Floridians to Prepare for Hurricane Season by Taking Advantage of Sales Tax Holiday
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Office Anything Continuing To Provide Necessary Furniture For Businesses
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- M.O.M continues their six year mission to assist struggling families in Tampa Bay
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- FGBC Certifies UF's Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium 'Florida Green'
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently