A portion of W Cypress Street between N Lois Avenue and N Himes Avenue will close daily beginning on Monday, August 19, 2019, as part of the Midtown Tampa development project. A utility contractor will be installing electric service to an existing utility pole on the south side of W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue. One (1) eastbound lane of W Cypress Street between N Church Street and N Marie Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on August 19, 2019.
One (1) eastbound traffic lane on W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Marie Avenue will be maintained at all times during construction, with delays.
The sidewalk on the south side of W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Marie Avenue will be closed. To maintain pedestrian access pedestrians will be diverted via signage into the closed eastbound lane on W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Marie Avenue.
More on The Floridant
- Deepak Chopra and Ismael Cala join forces in Mexico to celebrate 25 years of "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" English España - español Brazil - Português Latin America - español USA - español
- Tampa: W Country Club Drive Closure between N Boulevard and N Florida Avenue
- Minnesota Twins Celebrity Golf Classic raises $76K for the Regional Cancer Center
- Cardinal Point Homeland Security Group - First Company Authorized in Pennsylvania to Provide School Security Personnel Training
- New Procedure Available to Treat Enlarged Prostate Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
All lanes on W Cypress Street between N Lois Avenue and N Himes Avenue will be open to traffic by 4 pm on Friday, August 30, 2019, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternative routes to avoid traffic congestion.
Eastbound motorists can use W Spruce Street between N Lois Avenue and N Himes Avenue, in lieu of W Cypress Street.
Eastbound trucks can use W Kennedy Boulevard between N Lois Avenue and N MacDill Avenue, in lieu of W Cypress Street.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; email@example.com
Latest on The Floridant
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Danny Wimmer Presents on Major Investment from The Yucaipa Companies
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures on Knights Run Avenue began February 24, 2020 for Utility Construction
- The Countdown Begins UNIFEST2020 is Only 3 Months Away
- Meals On Wheels South Florida Joins In Month-Long March For Meals Celebration
- Local Actor bids for acting part in Mel Gibson's Sequel POTC2
- MIAMI SCLC Presents 2020 Teen Sensation Live Auditions
- Casting Revealed For The New National Tour Of Cameron Mackintosh's Miss Saigon
- Former state attorney Russell joins Ringsmuth, Day and O'Halloran law firm
- BucksApp, a Miami-based Fintech Focused on Students, Has Launched; Fast, Safe and Easy to Use
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs CS/HB 1087 – Domestic Violence Services
- All property owners, renters should have flood insurance
- Tampa: Temporary Road Closure N Marion Street to begin March 7, 2020 for Utility Maintenance
- City of Tampa Prepared for Potential COVID-19 Threat
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure on Bayshore Boulevard to begin March 2, 2020 for Utility Construction
- Tampa: Temporary Road Closures for the CSX Railroad Crossing Maintenance - Update
- Earn to Learn FL raises more than $135,000 at Mentors of IMPACT gala
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett On How Inseparable The Inside Is From The Outside
- Tampa: Update #1: Cancellation of Scheduled Lane Closure on West Swann Avenue Between South Gomez and South Audubon Avenues
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Beacon Lake Honored at Laurel Awards