A portion of Bayshore Boulevard between Interbay Boulevard and W Gandy Boulevard will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Monday, March 2, 2020. A utility contractor will be installing gas service on the east side of Bayshore Boulevard between W Marlin Avenue and W Gandy Boulevard.
The northbound lane on Bayshore Boulevard between W Marlin Avenue and W Gandy Boulevard will close at 9 am beginning on March 2, 2020.
Northbound traffic on Bayshore Boulevard between W Marlin Avenue and W Gandy Boulevard will be maintained in the northbound left turn lane at all times during construction, with delays.
It is anticipated that all lanes on Bayshore Boulevard will be open by 4 pm on Friday, March 27, 2020, weather permitting.
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: Mayor Curry Limits Hotel Guests to Essential Lodgers
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update
- Maestro International Cargo handles sixteen COVID-19 charters in March including three pharma-only charters totaling 200 metric tons
The City recommends using alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
Northbound motorists can use S MacDill Avenue between Interbay Boulevard and W Gandy Boulevard in lieu of Bayshore Boulevard.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Debbie Herrington, P.E., Right of Way Management
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 5; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Daytona Beach LMHC Offering Telehealth Mental Health Counseling
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- Forge Legend to Provide Men with Immediate Free Premium Personal Coaching & Transformational Tools as a Result of the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Safety Harbor Restaurant Brings Food and Love to Tampa Bay Area Hospitals
- ASCEND 2020 Alumnae Barbara Jones CEO of Lillii RNB and Calvetta Phair CEO of ReferAll, LLC form teaming alliance to promote new technologies
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- City of Tampa Lights up Red, White, and Blue to Inspire National and Local Pride During COVID-19
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Current conronavirus info and more for Southwest Florida Port Charlotte and other areas
- Virtual Franchise Expo respsponds to COVID-19 with Launch of new website
- Ted J. Leverette Advised Kent Business Investors Limited on Purchase of Pegasus Precision Limited
- COVID-19: Non-profit Donates Supplies to Dockweiler State Beach Quarantine Zone
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Tampa: Update #1: Lane Closures on North Habana Avenue Between West Saint John and West Saint Joseph Streets
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor to Host a Facebook Live at 4:30 on COVID-19 Update on 'Safer at Home' Taking Effect Tonight
- SFLG Recognizes Jennifer Diaz & Diaz Trade Law as Exclusive Top International Lawyer and Law Firm