A portion of E 7th Avenue between Nick Nuccio Parkway and N 21st Street/N 22nd Street will close daily beginning at 9 am on Friday, April 3, 2020, for utility construction. A utility contractor will be installing communication conduit on the southeast corner of E 7th Avenue and N Avenida Republica De Cuba. The eastbound lane on E 7th Avenue between N Avenida Republica De Cuba and N 15th Street will close beginning at 9 am on April 3, 2020.
Eastbound and westbound traffic on E 7th Avenue between N Avenida Republica De Cuba and N 15th Street will be intermittently maintained on the north side of E 7th Avenue at all times during construction, with delays.
The sidewalks within the work areas will be closed during construction. Pedestrians will be detoured to other available sidewalks with signage.
More on The Floridant
- Joshua's Heart Boca Raton makes Global Youth Service Day special for 165 families amid COVID-19
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Superbowl Champ and Fighting Irish Football Legend Marc Edwards Demonstrates the Ultimate Workout And Recovery Gym
- Lee County Legal Aid Society offering free legal services to frontline service providers
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Tampa to Reopen Amid COVID-19
E 7th Avenue between N Avenida Republica De Cuba and N 15th Street will reopen to traffic by 4 pm on Wednesday, June 3, 2020, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Debbie Herrington, P.E., Right of Way Management
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 5; email@example.com
Latest on The Floridant
- Hurricane Season Prep Tips by former Deputy Insurance Commissioner
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Treasure Coast MeetUP To Feature Tracey Lee Davis from ZingPop Social Media
- Consulate Health Care Appoints Cindy Chrispell as New CHRO
- City of Tampa will provide a new program, Fast Pass Same Day Plan Review by virtual appointment
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures on W Cass Street and N Ashley Drive to begin May 26, 2020 for Utility Construction
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures of Channelside Drive and S Beneficial Drive to begin May 26, 2020 for Road Construction
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor will be joined by BayCare'sTracey Kaley, LMHC for Today's Facebook Live at 4:30 pm.
- New from All Due Respect: SLOW DOWN by Lee Matthew Goldberg
- New water conservation program aims to save up to 11 million gallons a day by 2030
- MedicareInfoUSA - MedicareHelperUSA goes digital – C. Nagdeman
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- Video Law Productions Announces UK Partnership
- Help Us Find the Cure for Julian Morales
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- $60 Million on the Way for Palm Beach County Businesses
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures S Nebraska Avenue and E Cumberland Avenue May 26, 2020 for Road Construction
- Tampa Parks and Recreation Releases Summer Camp Information
- Stay and Play Returns to Tampa Parks and Recreation Centers