A portion of W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Wednesday, January 22, 20209 for utility construction. A utility contractor will be installing a gas service connection across W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue for the Midtown Tampa development project.
The eastbound lane on W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will close at 9 am on January 22, 2020. Eastbound traffic will be maintained in the center auxiliary lane at all times during construction.
The sidewalk on the south side of W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will be closed during construction. Pedestrians will be detoured with flagmen or signage around the work area.
More on The Floridant
- Kristin Triolo Earns Luxury Home Certification
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
All lanes on W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will be open by 4 pm on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternative route to avoid traffic congestion.
Eastbound motorists can use W Kennedy Boulevard or W Spruce Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue in lieu of W Cypress Street. Eastbound trucks can use W Columbus Drive between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue in lieu of W Cypress Street.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning & Urban Design Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- Cardano Pool XYZ Announces new no-fee Staking Pool for ADA Cryptocurrency Maximum Reward Earnings
- Independent Living Systems' ILS Meals Fulfills Client and Member Commitments in the Face of Adversity
- Turn Your Smart Phone Into Your Personal ATM
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Vesta Property Services Announces Appointment of New CEO, Passing of Founder
- Vesta Property Services Announces Acquisition of CDD Management Company
- Fighting for a New Normal: August 2020 Barebrush Art of the Day Calendar
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Len Strickler Brings Safe Money Radio To Florida
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Thomas (Tom) Strehle
- Vancouver Model Tops the List of 10 Most Handsome Men from the Middle East
- Tampa Crossroads Announces Gwendolyn Green as CEO
- RE/MAX Platinum Realty Launches RE/MAX Megaphone To Market Client Listings
- RE/MAX Platinum Realty Recognizes Top Agents for First Half of 2020
- Wellness, strategic growth highlight August webinars
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Sir Ivan's $10,000 MegaMix Competition Helps Out-of-Work DJs Around the World English English