A portion of W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Wednesday, January 22, 20209 for utility construction. A utility contractor will be installing a gas service connection across W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue for the Midtown Tampa development project.
The eastbound lane on W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will close at 9 am on January 22, 2020. Eastbound traffic will be maintained in the center auxiliary lane at all times during construction.
The sidewalk on the south side of W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will be closed during construction. Pedestrians will be detoured with flagmen or signage around the work area.
More on The Floridant
- Florida Career College West Palm Beach Campus Makes Donation to Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Tampa: Lane Closures on South Bayshore Boulevard Between Sanders Drive and South Kelly Road
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Accelerated Strategies Group Launches Mission to Disrupt the Technology Analyst Model
- Kravis Center Invites Community to Take the Spotlight during HAMILTUNES Karaoke Sing-Along on Sunday,
All lanes on W Cypress Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue will be open by 4 pm on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternative route to avoid traffic congestion.
Eastbound motorists can use W Kennedy Boulevard or W Spruce Street between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue in lieu of W Cypress Street. Eastbound trucks can use W Columbus Drive between N Dale Mabry Highway and N Himes Avenue in lieu of W Cypress Street.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning & Urban Design Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- New McGregor Goodwill Opens Expanding Thrifting Opportunities in the McGregor Blvd Island Plaza
- Kistemaker Business Law Group Offering Free Condo/HOA Board Member Certification Class
- Butch Swank Joins The Board Of Directors For Lehigh Community Services
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Founder of BioViva Sciences™, Liz Parrish Presents Telomerase Gene Therapy and Age Reversal
- Venga Global Wins Top 25 HR Vendor Award
- WeCare tlc names new president
- Stor-It Self Storage Adds Fifth Storage Facility in Daytona Beach, FL
- National foundation names Tampa Bay as "Talent Hub," awards grant to increase college degree and credential completion
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- Tampa: Lane Changes on North Florida Avenue between East Bird and West Stanley Streets
- Marina del Palma to Host January 25 Grand Opening Event
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- DMS Honors Those In Need With Sponsorship Of Exclusive Ray of Hope Foundation Event
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closure on N Lois Avenue to begin January 23, 2020 for Utility Construction
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures on S Howard Avenue to begin January 27, 2020 for Site Improvements
- Tampa Mayor Jane Castor Joins Nation's Mayors in Washington, DC for U.S. Conference of Mayors Winter Meeting
- Expozur Sports Management Group and Local South Florida Charities Announce Super Fest Kick-off