A portion of E Cumberland Avenue between Channelside Drive and S Meridian Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Thursday, December 5, 2019 for utility construction. A utility contractor will be installing a small cell wireless facility on the north side of E Cumberland Avenue between S 12th Street and S Meridian Avenue. This construction work will be completed in 2 phases.
The westbound lane on E Cumberland Avenue between S 12th Street and S Meridian Avenue will close at 9 am beginning on December 5, 2019.
Eastbound and westbound traffic will be intermittently maintained on the south side of E Cumberland Avenue between S 12th Street and S Meridian Avenue during construction, with delays.
More on The Floridant
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures of Interbay Boulevard and S Manhattan Avenue than began on November 25, 2019 for Utility Construction to be Extended
- Tampa: Lane Closures on North West Shore Boulevard Between West Lemon Street and West Gray Street
- Tampa: Temporary Lane Closures on Bayshore Boulevard that began on December 2, 2019 for Utility Construction to be Extended
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Advancement of Old Tamiami Trail Roadbed Removal Project
The sidewalk on the north side of E Cumberland Avenue between S 12th Street and S Meridian Avenue will be closed during construction. Pedestrians will be detoured to other sidewalks in the area with signage.
All lanes on E Cumberland Avenue will be open to traffic by 4 pm on Thursday, December 19, 2019, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa Planning & Development Department
(813) 274-3100, Option 4; firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on The Floridant
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Tampa: TAMPA POLICE MAKE ARREST IN HOMICIDE
- First Annual Full Moon Party at Joyland Bradenton, FL
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to a FREE Informative Discussion on t
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach Announces Next Eye-Popping & Family-Friendly Presentation
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Christmas Overlooking Old Tampa Bay with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Santa's Favorites
- RV Advisor Podcast Trending as "Most Entertaining" and "Relevant" Among RV Enthusiasts
- Sunshine Ace Hardware selects Children's Miracle Network as 'primary charity partner'
- Tampa: Effective Immediately - Partial Closure of Manhattan Avenue for Emergency Utility Repairs
- Florida: First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Three New Statewide School-Based Initiatives
- Tampa: Outer Southbound Lane on Bayshore Boulevard Closing Between South Rome and South Gunby Avenues
- Tampa: Mayor Jane Castor Launches Bead-Free Bay Campaign Ahead of Gasparilla Season
- Tampa: Temporary Road Closures for the Snow on 7th Parade - Saturday, December 14, 2019
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems