A portion of Channelside Drive between E Kennedy Boulevard and S Meridian Avenue will close daily from 9 am to 4 pm beginning on Monday, December 9, 2019 for utility construction. A utility contractor will be installing underground conduits on Channelside Drive between E Whiting Street and E Cumberland Avenue. One (1) southbound lane on Channelside Drive between E Washington Street and E Cumberland Avenue will close beginning on December 9, 2019.
One (1) southbound lane on Channelside Drive between E Washington Street and E Cumberland Avenue will be maintained at all times during construction, with delays.
Sidewalks within the work area will be closed during construction. Pedestrian access will be maintained via signage to other sidewalks in the area at all times.
More on The Floridant
- Childhood Cancer Project is going on a road trip!
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- "Crazy For You" Combines Wine with 3D Augmented Reality
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- iBme (Inward Bound Mindfulness Education) announces series of summer online mindfulness retreats
All lanes on Channelside Drive between E Washington Street and E Cumberland Avenue will be open by 4 pm on Friday, December 20, 2019, weather permitting.
The City recommends using alternate routes to avoid traffic congestion.
See all road closures at www.tampagov.net/RoadClosures
For additional information, please contact:
Catherine M. Coyle, Planning, Design & Development Coordination Manager
City of Tampa, Planning & Development
(813) 274-3100, Option 4: Catherine.email@example.com
Latest on The Floridant
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc: 3D Systems Releases First-to-Market Enhancements to Reverse Engineering
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Alarming Reality of Deep State Takes Form in Timely Thriller
- Orlando Custom Event Designer Adds Seasoned Professional to the Team
- Charity for Change hosts free webinar May 28 with Alexander Havard on character and leadership
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Interbay Boulevard Between South 2nd and South 3rd Streets
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- PostPact announces $10,000 stimulus package to local service industry businesses
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Blackstone-Backed Phoenix Tower International Signs Agreement with eir to Own and Operate Tower Sites Across Ireland
- OnDemand Visit now integrate with your EHR and integrate with your practice Scheduler
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"