- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
John Couris, president and CEO of Tampa General, expressed his appreciation for Casper's unwavering dedication to the advancement of Tampa General. He said that due to the support of Casper and his fellow board members, their organization has experienced significant growth over the last several years. Couris added that this exceptional gift will provide meaningful support to their team as they pivot from foundational to transformational work as one of the country's leading academic health systems.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
Casper is a multi-generation Tampa Bay native and is a devoted advocate for the community. He joined the Florida Health Sciences Center Board of Directors in 2015, currently chairing the Finance Committee, and previously served as the chair of the Investment Committee. In October, Casper was elected to the role of Vice Chairman and Treasurer. He is CEO of Caspers Company, a hospitality management organization that owns, operates and supports hospitality concepts such as hotels, clubs, full and quick-service restaurants, behavioral health clinics and residential/commercial design services.
The Surgical, Neuroscience & Transplant Pavilion is a cornerstone of TGH's Master Facility Plan which is an ambitious $550 million capital commitment that is already transforming patient care in Tampa Bay by creating a new epicenter of innovation, health and healing in Tampa Bay. The new 13-floor pavilion will include 136 additional in-patient beds along with a shell floor for future growth as well as a new education and conference center.
More on The Floridant
- Jan Fritz For All Your Cudjoe Key Florida Real Estate Needs
- Government-funded IBAS Program Enters Next Phase of Silicon Interposer Development at NeoCity in Florida
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Florida: MEMORANDUM
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
Casper expressed his appreciation for Tampa General Hospital saying it holds a special place in his heart. He added that he has been fortunate enough to witness first hand how dedicated their team is across their entire health system which made this gift even more meaningful for him personally since he entrusts his own family's health to TGH.
Frann Leppla who serves as senior vice president of development and chief philanthropy officer at TGH Foundation expressed her gratitude towards Blake Casper and his family for this generous donation which will allow them to continue executing their commitment towards delivering world-class care to their patients.
In conclusion it can be said that with this generous donation from Blake Casper's family along with other donations from other supporters TGH Foundation's five year capital campaign "Elevating Excellence" with its ambitious $100 million goal will fund expansion technologies and programs that will continue transforming Tampa General Hospital into one of America's leading academic health systems while also transforming healthcare landscape in Tampa Bay region
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors
- Sidus Space Awarded Additional Bechtel Cable Assembly Contract for Mobile Launcher 2
- LRP's National Institute Reveals Eight Captivating Conference Symposiums
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Doral Art & Cultural Center To Be Transformed Into A Modern Garden For Doral Art & Flowers Festival
- BNP Paribas Europe's Leading Bank To Officially Open New Miami Office
- OATS from AARP Opens Senior Planet Miami: The First Technology-Themed Community Center for Older Adults in Miami
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
- Gift the Power of Transformation: Mind Mastered Subscription, the Ultimate Holiday Present
- Grace Callahan Renews Pro Staff Contract with Dawn Grant Mental Training & Hypnosis Meditation
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Jazwares Acquires Australian Toy Distributor Big Balloon