- Laser Photonics CleanTech: The Perfect Tool for Landing Gear Maintenance
- Cross Regions Group announces groundbreaking of JU's newest location at The Fountains at St. Johns
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
Andrew Davies, Chief Executive Officer of Syniverse, commented on the recognition saying "Being named as one of Kaleido Intelligence's top vendors for 5G roaming solutions once again demonstrates Syniverse's unparalleled track record of successfully guiding operators through network transformations."
The report estimates that consumer mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) devices will exceed 5,000 petabytes of 5G data roaming traffic globally by 2028. This data represents 78% average annual growth and will account for more than 70% of worldwide data roaming traffic and lead to nearly $100 billion in roaming revenues for mobile operators over the next five years.
More on The Floridant
- Call It Closed International Realty launches commercial division
- Liberty HealthShare to Host Webinar on Healthcare for Young Adults
- Jill Zarin, Star of The Real Housewives of NY, Launches Jill Zarin Beauty – A Luxurious Skincare Line Featuring Essential Products for Radiant Skin
- Octo-AI to validate proof-of-concept
- Azure Training Systems JV, LLC Awarded Position on Air Force Training Systems Acquisition IV Contract
Syniverse was one of six vendors spotlighted in the report with its 5G Signaling Controller being highlighted as a leading technology evolution. The HTTP2-based solution is designed to efficiently enable roaming for 5G standalone networks and deliver 5G experiences and market opportunities. Additionally, Syniverse's voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) roaming solutions were also mentioned in the report. The cloud-based feature Evolved Mobility for Outbound Roaming was introduced in February to complement Evolved Mobility for Inbound Roaming allowing MNOs retiring their 3G networks to serve roamers with VoLTE-enabled devices to and from roaming partners who have not yet launched VoLTE.
Kaleido Intelligence's report provides feedback from leading operator groups about 5G opportunities and revenue drivers as well as technical specifications for mobile network operators (MNOs). It also offers an outlook on the market which is expected to see more than 85% of participating MNOs plan to launch 5G standalone roaming by the end of 2025.
Syniverse is committed to providing best-in-class service as operators build out their next-generation networks as well as facilitating uninterrupted service for their subscribers regardless of where they may travel. To learn more about Syniverse's 5G roaming solutions visit https://www.syniverse.com/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- ZIRO Announces New Version of ZPC
- Independent Film Inspired by 2020 Social Justice Movement Launches on Amazon Prime
- Get Crackin' During the Return of Crabfest® at Red Lobster®
- Mighty Mussels to flex Super Hero skills at 'Marvel's Defenders of the Diamond Night' on June 9
- Imperato 2024 Deserves Equal Time And Americans Deserve to Know Him Well
- KindLee plans 'Sip #KindLee' event Thursday, June 15
- Engel & Völkers Represents Purchase of Historic B&B in Daytona Beach
- Attorney Rehabilitation Group (ARG) Leverages Artificial Intelligence for ORM services
- Fort Myers Brewing earns international honors at 2023 World Beer Cup
- Better Together receives $15,000 grant from CareSource
- Downtown Sarasota properties sell for $32 million
- PALUDO TO RUN LE MANS SUPPORT RACE IN 70TH ANNIVERSARY BRANDT PORSCHE USA - English USA - English
- Cyxtera Takes Next Step to Implement Restructuring Support Agreement
- Recess Games June 2023 Event Calendar
- Top Radio Show, John R. Miles' Passion Struck, Now Available Globally via AMFM247 Syndicated Radio Network
- Introducing Coded Gifts: Unlocking the Mysteries of Fashion
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host GARDEN EXPLORERS SUMMER CAMP for Ages 7-11 in July
- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Zamip Patel, M.D. honored with "Champion of Impact" Award
- Stevens Construction completes Fetch Specialty & Emergency Veterinary Center