- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Jacksonville: 7 Creeks Recreation Area
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
This kit comes equipped with daily doses that are fully vegan and tridoshic. In Ayurvedic medicine, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are the three doshas - or energies - that flow through each person. The Vata Dosha is represented by ether and air energies, the Pitta Dosha is composed of fire and water energies, and the kapha dosha corresponds with water and earth energies. Each of these elements symbolize physical states and symptoms that the body may experience. Those who adhere to Ayurvedic principles seek to balance the energies that flow within them. YouVeda endeavors to provide this sense of stability. The My Healthy Joints supplement targets inflammation, mobility, and the metabolism as well as overall bone, joint, and muscle health.
More on The Floridant
- City, Jacksonville Bar Association Partner to Prevent Evictions and Foreclosures
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Staff Appreciation Celebration Recognizes Frontline Workers Serving Seniors at Palm Bay Memory Care
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Board of Psychology
Within the kit, each dosage includes 6 vegan capsules of the Ayurvedic Muscle & Joint Support Blend. These capsules contain extracts of Boswellia, Curcumin, Ginga, Laksha Guggul, and Himalayan Shilajit - all herbs steeped in Ayurvedic tradition. My Healthy Joints is soy-free, gluten-free, and produced without GMO's. Three vigorous rounds of testing subject the raw materials, the extracts, and the finished products to a scrutinizing review process. Overall, each YouVeda product is NSF, FDA, and GMP-certified. Yet, what sets My Healthy Joints and other YouVeda supplements apart is the company's empathetic touch.
YouVeda founder Gunny Sodhi is the son of an Ayurvedic doctor and naturopathic expert. His family has been in this business for decades, and they're bringing Ayurvedic principles into the 21st century. A subscription to YouVeda offers customers a monthly supplement plan at a reduced rate and a YouVeda app gives the Ayurvedic lifestyle a digital makeover. With the app, customers can monitor their treatment plans and participate in meditation, yoga, and online coaching sessions.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sandra Powell to the Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Board of Pharmacy
- Florida's Top Hospitals Join Forces to Launch #MaskUp Campaign to Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- New Book Published by MoonPhaze LLC
- 3D HoloGroup Adds Product Warranty to Product Line
As their website states, YouVeda truly is "Ayurveda made simple." With easy and convenient solutions, YouVeda is dedicated to natural rejuvenation in more ways than one. In fact, the purchase of one kit guarantees that a tree is planted on your behalf.
This health and wellness company recognizes that - of all the treasured herbs, vitamins, and minerals within their supplements - the most important ingredient is you. With My Healthy Joints, you'll help yourself while sustaining the world around you.
Please direct inquiries to:
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Paper City Savings positions itself as a full-service community bank with Finastra's Fusion Phoenix core and Fusion Digital Banking
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- Jacksonville: City Offices and Facilities Closed for Thanksgiving
- Century 22 Solutions Announces New Board of Advisors Member
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- After Being Granted 2 Additional Money Transmitter Licenses, Gold Payment App CORO Can Now Operate in 19 U.S. States and District of Columbia
- Norman Love Confections opens Chocolate Salon at UTC in Sarasota
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- BullBag Launches in Additional Home Depot Stores Across Florida
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami (MOCA) to Offer New Exhibition, Extended Museum Hours, Virtual Conversations and Family Programs During Miami Art Week, Nov. 29-Dec. 6
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- P&O Cruises extends pause in operations into April 2021
- H.I.G. Capital Closes H.I.G. Europe Capital Partners III at €1.1 Billion