- NACCE's New Book Positions Community Colleges as Key to Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery - 109
- R&b Icon Chris Tian is Thankful for Radio Station KABC AM in Los Angeles
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
"We like asset classes where institutional capital hasn't yet consolidated the space," comments CEO Kevin Bupp. "In a fragmented niche, we are often able to acquire assets from smaller 'mom-and-pop' owners who may be less sophisticated than institutional players."
"Mobile home parks have outperformed other real estate sectors for decades," conveys Brian Spear, CIO at Sunrise. "With phenomenal supply and demand economics and the highest long-term same-store NOI growth projections of any property type, we feel mobile home parks are well-positioned to outperform for the foreseeable future."
More on The Floridant
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Closing of an Equity Offering and Repurchase of Convertible Notes
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Approval from FDA to Begin Phase II of U.S. IDE Study
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
Spear continued, "Similar to our prior funds, we feel Fund III will deliver attractive risk-adjusted returns for our investors over a long-term hold period. We intend to buy, improve & hold these assets in an effort to help our partners generate cash flow & build legacy wealth over time."
Mobile home parks provide affordable housing for low-wage earners in the U.S. In Fund 3, Sunrise projects they will be able to provide new affordable housing for over 1000 families.
About Sunrise Capital Investors, LLC
Founded in 2014, Sunrise Capital Investors is a Tampa-based real estate private equity investment firm focused on helping investors generate cash flow and build legacy wealth through commercial real estate investing.
Sunrise's goal is to invest in high-quality real estate assets that will generate attractive risk-adjusted returns over a long-term holding period.
For additional information, please visit Sunrise's website at www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com.
SOURCE Sunrise Capital Investors
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- Signature Consultants' Lydia Wilson Recognized in Global Power 150 - Women in Staffing List by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- Free Adoptions at Animal Care and Protective Services and Jacksonville Humane Society, Nov. 27-29
- Publix Named One of Fortune's Best Workplaces in Retail
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Samy Dwek Appointed To Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation Board Of Trustees
- New from Down & Out Books: CODE FOUR by Colin Conway and Frank Zafiro
- Jacksonville: 7 Creeks Recreation Area
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- The Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust Looks to Future of Healthcare with Citrix®
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- Armor Health Invests in Correctional Healthcare's First-Ever Chief Infection Prevention Officer
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- Experts Weigh-in on Family Wealth Management Topics in the New Tamarind Learning Podcast Series
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Laser-focused Branding
- America's TOP Fintech Lender, Network Capital, NMLS #11712 Soaring High and Winning With Acquisition of Huge Service Portfolio