- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP - 166
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Julington Group Joins Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
"Our company's success hinges on the hard work of our employees across our footprint," said Rob Consalvo, COO and President of Store Space. "By supporting them with leading-edge technology, we were able to reach new heights despite the challenges presented to us and the industry as a whole from the pandemic and economic downturn."
Touchless Rentals, powered by the Company's proprietary Storage360 Platform, continued strong, accounting for 50% of total leasing activity from October through December. In Q3-Q4 period, Touchless Rentals accounted for 55% of leasing activity. The offering combines the Company's online and by-phone rentals to allow customers to complete their rentals digitally without stopping in the office.
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: City Office and Facilities Closed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Florida Leads the Nation in Vaccinating Seniors
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
"Across the industry, the need to scale touchless offerings was somewhat of a surprise," said Michael Baillargeon, Senior Vice President, Operations. "Fortunately, we were already ahead of the curve, allowing us to focus on continued growth and ways to increase usability for consumers."
The Company also entered into purchase agreements or opened seven facilities during the quarter, bringing its total of owned, operated, or contracted locations to 50 in 15 states. During Q4, the company opened locations in Georgetown, IN, Tampa, FL, Temple Terrace, FL, and a second location in Rochester, NY. Additional facilities in Texas, Florida and Ohio are slated to open in early 2021.
'Storage That Cares'
The Company, whose motto is Storage That Cares, participated in two national charities during Q4. In October, Store Space donated $5 from each unit rental to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. In November and December, the company's locations served as official donation centers for Toys for Tots.
Store Space is a self-storage operator and third-party management company. Located in Winter Garden, FL, the Company currently owns, has under purchase agreement, and/or operates multiple properties in 15 states. The Company fuels growth and value with their experience driven operations, state-of-the-art Storage360 proprietary platform and strategic digital marketing programs. You can contact us at [email protected] or visit us at https://www.storespace.com.
More on The Floridant
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more
SOURCE Store Space
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Lennar Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Matanzas on the Bay to offer Valentine's Day dinner feature, live music Feb. 14
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $85.8 Million in CARES Act Funding to Address Housing Instability and Homelessness in Florida
- State of Florida Announces New COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Fort Lauderdale
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers
- Florida Business Owner Holly Magliochetti Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis: Booster Shots for Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines Necessary Regardless of Manner of Distribution
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Coral Bay Recovery Awarded Behavioral Health Care Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association and CareerSource SWFL host job fair
- Bug Bite Thing Donates $10,000 to Treasure Coast Food Bank
- Covid-19 Resulted In A 69% Increase In Customer Service Call Volumes For Resultscx Retail Clients
- Blaige Arranges Growth Investments in Action Packaging and Signature Flexible Packaging to Create Powerful New Flexible Packaging Platform
- Pennexx's Your Social Offers Opens SMS Text Messaging for Merchants to Share Offers
- Morningstar names Quantified STF Fund top-performing tactical-allocation fund in 2020
- GMA Architects & Planners completes new building design for Enterprise in Cape Coral
- Infinite Leap Announced Nemours Children's Health System Selects Real-Time Location Technologies to Strengthen Its Operational Effectiveness
- SBA Announces Offering of $1.5 Billion of Senior Notes Due 2029
- Pump efficiencies and the effect on ROI