- Florida Southern College To Host Virtual 12th Annual Dr. John L. Spencer Symposium
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Awards $10 Million to Sarasota for Community Storm Resiliency and Mitigation
A rapidly growing digital-first pet insurance provider, Spot supports happier pets and pet parents with pet insurance they both will love. The rebrand captures the simple joys of pet parenting.
"Spot believes that a pet's physical, mental, and emotional wellness impacts their ability to thrive alongside us," says Jody Eichler, Spot's Vice President of Digital Marketing. "After all, our pets make us better humans, and better humans create a better planet. That's something we all can get behind."
The brand refresh—a collaboration between many creative minds and agencies—helps Spot Pet Insurance stand out as fun, simple, and caring in a rapidly expanding industry.
Plans offered by Spot support a holistic approach to pet health with coverage options for behavioral problems, alternative therapies for covered conditions, dental illnesses, and options to add Preventive Care coverage for a little extra cost a month. Policyholders receive personal calls welcoming them to the family and bereavement calls when they need support.
More on The Floridant
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Coke Florida to Serve as Presenting Sponsor for Inaugural Jim Thorpe Golf Invitational Hosted by United Golfers Association
- Fact vs. Fiction: The Truth About Facial Rejuvenation
Spot helps policyholders be confident and caring pet parents with educational blogs, recognition in customer "Spotlights," and engagement through social initiatives. The company's digital-first approach includes features like policy holder access to a 24/7 pet health helpline and even coverage for eligible virtual vet visits for accidents and illnesses.
"Spot's mission is to create a community of healthy and responsible pet families. Together, we can help pets lead longer, healthier lives. The brand refresh will help Spot Pet Insurance stand out from its competitors while staying true to this mission," says Spot CEO Trey Ferro.
Spot launched in 2019 and has become a trusted category leader in the pet insurance industry.
Visit spotpetins.com to learn more.
About Spot Pet Services, LLC: Spot Pet Services, LLC is a company founded in West Palm Beach, Fl, that offers products nationwide. Spot plan options include Accident-Only and Accident & Illness insurance. Spot insurance plan options, communications, and employees support humans in forming the best relationship with their pets over a long, healthy life together.
More on The Floridant
- ViaPure Wellness Welcomes Sarah Toto, RN to Palm Coast office
- Arrow Rehab Welcomes Dianna Pucci to St. Augustine Office
- Statement from Majestic Steel
- J-Rob Releases His Music Video, "God's Got Me ft. LeeLee"
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply. For all terms and conditions visit spotpetins.com/sample-policy. Preventive Care reimbursements are based on a schedule. Spot On Coverage reimbursements are based on the invoice. Products, schedules, discounts, and rates may vary and are subject to change. More information available at checkout.
Insurance plans are underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company (NAIC #21113. Morristown, NJ). Insurance plans are marketed and produced by Spot Insurance Services, LLC. (NPN # 19246385).
SOURCE Spot Pet Insurance
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Introducing Centralized Record Management for Dealerships
- Orlando Magic Fans Revel In Double Dose Of 360 Hoops At Home Game Against Chicago
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Romanians and Hungarians by C. Sassu, now available from Histria Books
- Cresco Labs Expands Sunnyside in Florida's Gulf Coast With New Clearwater Dispensary
- Eagle Eye selected by US food retailer, Giant Eagle, to support loyalty and personalisation transformation
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Global Paytech Ventures invests in PeachPay's Superior One-Click Checkout for Online Merchants
- Florida: "It's Not Disheartening, It's Disgusting": At Governor DeSantis' Roundtable Discussion, Physicians and Patients React to Federal Government Ending Access to COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Race of the Runways for Rotary 5k Run/Walk Fundraiser Scheduled for Feb. 26, 2022
- Pace Center for Girls announces auction lots for Believing in Girls Gala
- Sunshine Ace Hardware presents donations to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Orchid Island Capital to Announce Fourth Quarter 2021 Results
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- B.A.S.E. MISSION, LLC Secures Funding to Launch Industry Changing HEALTH INITIATIVE PLATFORM
- Tips for Preventing Rodent Infestations During Florida Cold Spells
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- eCapital Strengthens Alternative Finance Footprint with Portfolio Purchase of UMB Bank's Accounts Receivable Financing Division
- The Florida Forum to Welcome Tim McGraw on Feb. 16