- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Next Steps in Florida's First-In-The-Nation Approach to Create a Culture of Resiliency and Incentivize Parental Involvement in Schools
- Snowbird Technologies Joins the National Defense Industrial Association
MIAMI, Feb. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) unveils its new "Spring in Miami" programming, and welcomes visitors from all backgrounds and lifestyles to experience a diverse calendar of cultural events and happenings taking place across the destination this season. The program's website SpringInMiami.com will be the portal to all events and information on happenings throughout the season.
"This spring, Miami and Miami Beach present a season of events that are as diverse as the audience we welcome," said David Whitaker, President and CEO of the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau. "We take pride in being inclusive and welcoming of people from all backgrounds and lifestyles - and especially this spring we are offering programming sure to delight visitors of diverse interests from all walks of life."
As part of Spring in Miami, the Miami Beach Live! program returns in 2023 with a month full of fitness and lifestyle programming featuring complimentary Crunch fitness classes all weekends as well as:
- Week I (March 4-6): United First Responders Music Fest, Friday Night movie, Nike activations and Winter Party at Lummus Park.
- Week II (March 10-12): Check out some of the world's most celebrated Olympic volleyball players at the King of the Courts Crown Series and enjoy Nike activations.
- Week III (March 17-20): Art on the Drive, a Carnaval Miami Experience presented by the Kiwanis Club of Little Havana, will take over Ocean Drive with live music, children's entertainment and over 100 artists showcasing their fine art, skilled crafts and more in an upscale street festival. Volleyball enthusiasts can also enjoy tournaments by the Association of Volleyball Professionals (AVP) which is celebrating their 40th year anniversary, the FIU Surf & Turf Volleyball tournament and The Monster Obstacle Course will also bring mega slides for all ages. Included in the week is The Model Volleyball tournament which has taken place on the sands of Miami Beach since 2010 to become a globally renowned event. The free event is open to the public and features top model agencies including Next, CGM, Elite, Ford, Select, Front, Source, Runways and Dorothy Combs competing in the co-ed beach volleyball tournament.
- Week IV (March 24-26): Enjoy participating or watching the Miami Beach Fitness Festival powered by HYROX, and live music every evening.
Included in the Spring in Miami program is the inaugural Rainbow Spring LGBTQ program showcasing the destination's most popular events, including Winter Party Festival, Miami Beach Pride, OUTshine LGBTQ+ Film Festival, Sizzle and more.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs One Bill
- Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Historic Legislation to Expand School Choice Options to All Florida Students
- Le principali economie mondiali stanno cercando di recuperare il tempo perduto mentre l'adozione diffusa facilita la crescita dei pagamenti in tempo reale a livello globale, rivela un rapporto di ACI Worldwide
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- BOCA BACCHANAL to Present Distillers Dinner at The Boca Raton on April 28
In collaboration with the City of Miami Beach and a diverse group of institutions, the Aspen Institute returns with a multi-day event that brings together global and local policymakers during Aspen Ideas: Climate (March 6-9).
Music enthusiasts won't want to miss the 17th annual Jazz in the Gardens (March 11-12) which is regarded as one of the most important annual live jazz and R&B events in the world. Mary J. Blige, The Roots (with special guest T-Pain), SWV, Stokely and Mark Allen Felton are in the lineup as well as for H.E.R, The Isley Brothers, Rick Ross, Johnathan McReynolds and Mike Phillips. Local groups and musicians will also perform throughout the weekend. Other music events to look forward to are Ultra Music Festival (March 24-26) and Miami Music Week (March 21-26).
Other great events planned for the rest of the season include Miami Dade County Youth Fair (March 16-April 9), Coconut Grove Food & Wine Festival (March 19), Miami Open (March 19-April 2), Miami Tech Week (March 31-April 2), eMerge Americas Conference (April 20-21) and so much more.
Visitors actively planning a trip to Miami and Miami Beach can now access the newly relaunched website (in nine languages) at MiamiandMiamiBeach.com. The site offers innovative immersive experiences for deeper storytelling and lightning-fast site searches as well as keyword tags for topics of interest. Meeting planners will have access to enhanced features including detailed partner listings and access to meeting space details, floorplans and image galleries and be able to search hotels and venues.
About the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau (GMCVB):
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is an accredited, independent not-for-profit sales and marketing organization whose mission is to attract visitors to Greater Miami & Miami Beach for leisure, business, meetings and conventions. For a vacation guide, visit our website at www.MiamiandMiamiBeach.com or call 1-888-76-Miami (US/Canada only) or 305-447-7777. To reach the GMCVB offices dial 305-539-3000. Meeting planners may call 1-800-933-8448 (US/Canada only) or 305-539-3071 or visit www.MiamiMeetings.com. To get further engaged with Greater Miami & Miami Beach, join the conversation by following us on our social media channels at Facebook.com/visitmiami, Twitter.com/miamiandbeaches, Instagram.com/miamiandbeaches, TikTok.com/@miamiandmiamibeach and Pinterest.com/miamiandbeaches.
More on The Floridant
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
- Virtual Reality Arena and Laser Tag Maze now open at Dezerland Action Park Orlando
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "The Bully Book"
- Fulltale Outdoors Launches Eco Kayak Fishing Tour on Space Coast Near Orlando
- Matt Fogelgren to Join Cleartelligence Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer
SOURCE Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Aloma Bowling Centers offer limited-time menu, giveaways for March Mayhem
- Governor DeSantis Receives Seven Bills from the Florida Legislature
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- Artist Anna B is slated for three Louisville performances in April 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- Boys & Girls Club recognizes Karen Pulte with Giving is Living Award
- Quotehunt.co.uk: Revolutionising the UK B2B Market with Comprehensive Comparison Services for Small Businesses
- Dr. Kelli Ward and Martha Boneta Fain join the advisory board of Legacy PAC , a partner of Veterans for Trump
- We The People! Vote the Constitution
- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- Unwrapping Law, Justice & Ethics
- Form America Launches 50 Facebook Groups For Pro Se Self Representation
- KooKalimba K17A Lovely Cat: The Perfect Musical Companion for Everyone
- Historic Villa Paula Showcases Artists Joe Chirichigno, Mark Cherry, Thomas Kachian & Martyn Quinn
- Mercy Street to Host the Largest Opening Day Event in the Organization's 20 Year History
- Coming Tomorrow: SUNFLOWER CREATIVE ARTS Spring Garden Party in Delray Beach
- Boca Raton Historical Society Welcomes 125 to BOCA BACCHANAL Kick-Off
- ARTS GARAGE to Host Authors Speak Series on Impact of Race on American Society