The Book an Agent Appointment platform provides a straightforward way to begin the enrollment process. To schedule an appointment, interested enrollees may visit the website and select Enroll Now under the Our Plans menu, or visit the direct link at https://solishealthplans.com/enrollment/book-agent-appointment. Appointments can be conducted in Spanish, English, or Creole with an option to choose one's preferred available agent.
Solis will also be launching a self-enrollment portal, coming soon. The portal will allow users to sign up for a Solis Medicare Advantage Plan in a matter of minutes.
"We want to ensure our members - both existing and new - are able to easily select a plan that best serves their health care needs," said Solis CEO Daniel Hernandez. "It is important that Florida seniors know what options are available to them. We continue to be fully available for phone and in-person enrollment; however, we know there are those who prefer to book their appointment online. We are pleased to be able to accommodate that need for the upcoming 2021 open enrollment period."
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: 2020 Celebration Of Valor Calendar of Events
- Best Price Trailers Earns Sure-Trac State-Wide Award
- Polaris Group Announces Partnership with Assembly Health
- Has COVID-19 created the perfect situation to sell or buy a business?
- Stevens Construction Inc. wins best healthcare project for Frantz EyeCare
Registration for a Solis Medicare Advantage plan begins today, October 15, 2020.
About Solis Health Plans
Solis Health Plans is a community-focused Florida Medicare Advantage health plan that delivers outstanding member experience and exceptional service to its members, providers, and brokers and offers competitive plans with expanded benefits in multiple counties. The company is locally based and self-identifies as the Un-Corporate Plan: personal as opposed to bureaucratic, innovative instead of risk-averse, and accountable rather than ambiguous. Solis Health Plans is committed to exceeding expectations and to being the plan of choice for the communities served, with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes.
For more information on Solis Health Plans, please visit www.solishealthplans.com.
Solis Health Plans is an HMO with a Medicare contract and a contract with the Florida Medicaid Program for dually-eligible beneficiaries. Enrollment in Solis Health Plans depends on contract renewal.
SOURCE Solis Health Plans, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville and PNC Foundation Join Forces to Support New Jax Arts Project
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Diaz Trade Law Welcomes New Attorney Sharath Patil
- SWFL teachers hone skills at early childhood education conference
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Support Your Joints by Joining YouVeda
- Vector Group to Host Third Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call
- Morgan Automotive Group Acquires Arrigo Dealerships in South Florida
- Visa to Acquire YellowPepper
- BookAuthority Recognizes Deducting The Right Way in Best Book Recommendations
- 230,000 GTE Financial Members to Benefit From New Mobile App
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis and First Lady Casey DeSantis Announce $5 Million Awarded from the U.S. Department of Labor to Combat Opioid Crisis
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Jacksonville: Mayor Extending Mask Requirement for 30 Days
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida nets $38,000 at RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament
- Independent Living Systems Delivers Over 10 Million Meals Nationwide During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Silver Airways to Launch Service From Jacksonville International
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Florida: First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Partnership with T-Mobile Project 10Million to Provide Students Free Internet Access