- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Scott Harrison, CEO of DCI, said: "We are thrilled to unveil our new brand identity, which further unites Quala and Boasso Global as one company with a shared mission and integrated culture. The DCI brand encapsulates our unwavering commitment to our clients by delivering top-tier services that cater to the ever-evolving requirements of our industry."
At the heart of DCI is the word "connect," encapsulating the company's visionary pursuit of expanding its global network and providing premium solutions for the liquid bulk logistics industry. By connecting resources, people, and destinations, DCI strives to facilitate the fluid and secure transfer of vital products worldwide.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
DCI's commitment is deeply rooted in four fundamental pillars: safety, people, operations innovation, and growth. The rebrand underscores DCI's unwavering commitment to providing unrivaled customer service, championing its workforce, ensuring safety is at the core of all operations, and driving success.
As part of the new branding initiative, DCI unveiled its new logo which symbolizes innovation, sustainability, and global connectivity. The logo embodies the future-focused spirit of the company and its dedication to world-class services.
The complete transformation of DCI's brand image will unfold gradually across all their locations, channels, and communications including a new interactive website designed to serve as a hub of information for partners, clients and industry stakeholders. During this transition period customer service remains a top priority with no disruption to day-to-day operations.
For more information on Depot Connect International (DCI) please visit www.DepotConnect.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Inventor Develops Eye-Catching Accessory for Swimming Pools (FJK-280)
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces the Focus on Florida's Future Budget Recommendations for Fiscal Year 2024-2025
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Amenity Construction Underway at Lakeview at Tributary
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors