- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis' State of the State Address
- League of Women Voters PBC Endorses Life-Saving EMERGENCY INFO PLAN
The 2021 Latino inaugural will be a commemorative and inspirational, all-star tribute to essential workers during the pandemic, Latino voters who showed up at the polls, and the momentous achievements & historic representation of our community across the nation.
The hour-long special will focus on telling the stories of Latino contributions to society and stories that touch on the Latino American narrative in the United States, its history and challenges, and the promise for a better tomorrow. The show will honor members of Latino communities who kept the country running during the pandemic as part of our front line and essential workforce.
Michael Fernandez, V-me Media's VP of Marketing added: "This initiative falls in line with Primo TV's core values to showcase content that educates and inspires. We want to be a resource for the next wave of young Latinos, providing them with the power and potential to influence important advancements in this country."
More on The Floridant
- Agency Owner, Speaker, Master Coach and Author, Peter Blount, Hits Amazon Best-Se
- Eggscape the ordinary with Norman Love Confections' 2021 Easter Collection
- Business lawyer David Steinfeld chosen by Avvo as Top Rated Lawyer for 2021
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Highlights Efforts to Vaccinate Seniors in Partnership with Faith-Based Community
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Marion County
The Latino Inaugural is now officially sanctioned by the Presidential Inaugural Committee; will take place on Tuesday, January 19th at 9:30 pm EST; and will be streamed on the Official Presidential Inaugural website, the Latino Inaugural website, on Peacock's The Choice channel (NBC) and on Telemundo's and Univision's websites, apps and social media channels.
ABOUT PRIMO TV
Primo TV is the first English language network targeting U.S. bicultural Hispanic Gen Z viewers (6-16) and their families with inspirational and educational programming. Owned and operated by V-me Media, Inc., Primo TV offers culturally relevant programming in English, appealing to parents as a way to keep their kids culturally engaged with their Latino roots. Primo TV is currently available nationally on Comcast Xfinity. For more information please visit www.primotv.com or follow us on social media via www.facebook.com/primotelevision/ or www.twitter.com/primotelevision
More on The Floridant
- Managing Financial Risk is the topic for Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association's Mar. 17th
- Cory's Affordable Computers Schedules Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening March 18, 2021
- Nadula Hair Super Member's Day-Unbelievable Lower Price
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- D'Artagnan's Annual Cassoulet War Goes Online for Its Seventh Year
About V-me Media
V-me Media Inc. is a family of three television networks; including V-me TV, Vme Kids and Primo TV, which provide quality programming for Hispanic families. V-me Media selects programming which is engaging, empowering, educational and entertaining with a contemporary mix of original productions, exclusive premieres, acquisitions and children's content specially adapted for the U.S. Hispanic market. To learn more about V-me Media and their networks, visit www.vmetv.com, or www.vmekids.com or www.primotv.com.
SOURCE V-me Media Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- Students in Clearwater Learn their Human Rights and How to Advocate for Them
- Sponsors announced for virtual Market Trends 2021 on March 9
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Presents Free Downsizing Webinar on March 27
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- Jabil Healthcare Signs Strategic Collaboration Agreement with E3D, Expanding Pharmaceutical Market Offering
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- Trust MD Corp & Simplicity Group launch an educational in the US for Spanish speaking financiers
- Celina Nogueras Launches Season Four of Jefas y Jevas
- Curvy Me! Magazine - Women's Lifestyle Magazine Launch Issue
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Mizner Country Club Breaks Ground With First Female Executive Chef
- Awareness: Whispers From Nature — Book Launch
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Holladay Properties to provide services for new medical office development at Orange Park Medical Center