- NACCE's New Book Positions Community Colleges as Key to Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery - 109
- R&b Icon Chris Tian is Thankful for Radio Station KABC AM in Los Angeles
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
Founded in 1988, Polaris Group, a nationally recognized firm serving Long Term Care (LTC) Communities, specializes in Medicare compliance, clinical consulting, benchmarking analytics via its Key Indicator Trend (KIT) reports, outsourced billing solutions, and specialized staffing placements.
Assembly® is partnering with Chuck Cave and the Polaris Group team to expand Assembly's service offerings in the LTC industry.
"We are proud of the expertise that the entire team at Polaris Group has provided to LTC Communities over the past 32 years and are excited to continue to serve our clients alongside the Assembly Health team," said Mr. Cave, President of Polaris Group. "Our partnership with Assembly Health allows us to accelerate our growth within LTC Communities across the U.S. while focusing our services to best fit the needs of our clients."
More on The Floridant
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Closing of an Equity Offering and Repurchase of Convertible Notes
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Approval from FDA to Begin Phase II of U.S. IDE Study
Assembly® was formed to ease the strain of running physician practices and LTC Communities, so that caregivers can focus on what they do best: delivering care to patients in need. As a technology-enabled Management Services Organization (MSO), Assembly® has partnered with leading companies by offering tech-enabled solutions to help navigate the complexities of value-based payments, growth of Medicare Advantage, evolution of compliance requirements and increase in overhead costs.
"We could not be more excited to have Chuck and the entire Polaris Group team join the Assembly Health family," said Brad Morehead, CEO of Assembly®. "The partnership with Polaris Group allows our organizations to support LTC Communities through world-class business solutions and is the perfect complement to Assembly's ancillary healthcare services partner, Preferred Provider Group."
Assembly® is pursuing strategic partnerships to expand and strengthen the company's services. To learn more about joining the Assembly®, contact Blake Toll, Chief Development Officer at [email protected].
More on The Floridant
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
About Assembly®: Founded in 1971 in Northbrook, IL, and headquartered in Chicago, IL Assembly® has grown tremendously to its current footprint serving 4,000+ facilities and 200+ physician practices in more than 40 states. In conjunction with our suite of companies, Assembly® provides an array of tech-enabled products and services including Revenue Cycle Acceleration™, marketing, logistics and compliance that help long term care communities and physician practices perform at their best.
SOURCE Assembly Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- Experts Weigh-in on Family Wealth Management Topics in the New Tamarind Learning Podcast Series
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Laser-focused Branding
- America's TOP Fintech Lender, Network Capital, NMLS #11712 Soaring High and Winning With Acquisition of Huge Service Portfolio
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Promotes Annual Commemorative Holiday Ornaments
- ARTS GARAGE to Host GIVE-A-THON for the Arts on Giving Tuesday, December 1
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies support student drivers in Lee County
- Universal Insurance Holdings Appoints Matthew J. Palmieri as New President of Universal Property; Jon W. Springer to Retire, Will Remain on Board
- Jacksonville: JaxParks and Partners Brand and Enhance Network of Public Lands
- City of Jacksonville Lights the River with Annual Light Boat Parade
- Free Building Industry Technology Training for the Jacksonville Area Military & Veteran Community
- Women United Flagler Funds Distribution Recipients Announced
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Better Together seeks donations for HopePacks for children living with host families
- RV Retailer Graduates First General Manager Class from RV Retailer University
- Galleria International Adds a Video and Podcast Studio to its Workspace Solutions
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- WipFly Lens, Inc calls for video submissions from global content creators