- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Laura Moody to the Eastern Florida State College District Board of Trustees
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sonya Rood to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
The BYB Extreme Bare Knuckle Fighting Series has its roots in the urban streets and backyards of South Florida. As the originators of backyard brawls and modern bare knuckle boxing in the US, they are responsible for bringing it to a global audience. Originally developed by BackYard legend Dada 5000 as a way to settle community disputes without weapons, "BackYard Brawls" has since put together the top competition in the growing sport of bare knuckle as well as a support team consisting of some of the biggest and most respected names in combat sports.
Brandon Harris, Playmaker's CEO explained: "Combat sports is a major focus for us with the launch of our PlaymakerKO brand. Who better to bring to our community than BYB, who has the most KOs per event in the entire industry? Their intense content aligns perfectly with our brand and our fans will love it."
More on The Floridant
- Apyx Medical Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences in June
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Jacksonville: Council Vice President Terrance Freeman visit Jaxport for Small Business Appreciation Day
- Jacksonville: Military Affairs and Veterans Department to Host Memorial Day Observance
This partnership will feature fight content which will be distributed across the sports brand's massive and growing social audience of over 15 million followers. Fans can also look forward to BYB X: Biloxi Brawl live on May 28th at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, MS. For the full fight card and to purchase tickets, visit bybextreme.com.
"We've come a long way from the backyard, and we are just getting started. As we launch shows in new markets throughout 2022, including London this fall, it's only fitting that we grow our online presence and expose our brand and sport to new, hungry fans. To that end, Playmaker will be an integral part of our global expansion," said Dada 5000 Co-Founder of BYB.
For more information on Playmaker, visit: https://PlaymakerHQ.com/ Follow Playmaker on Instagram and YouTube.
Playmaker is a sports-focused media and management company with over 15 million followers on social media, 25 shows on Snapchat Discover, and 50+ athletes & creators under management. Playmaker is focused on the come-ups & comebacks, helping leagues tell and monetize their stories at scale through shows, brand partnerships, merchandise and more.
More on The Floridant
- Up and coming POP / R&B Girl Group Releases New Music Video
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Curso de Credito Miami as a new platinum member
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Amped Fitness as a new platinum member
- Cybersecurity-Focused SYN Ventures Closes $300 Million Fund II
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
About BYB Extreme
BYB Extreme Fighting Series was established to bring fight fans what they want most, ACTION! BYB Extreme Bare-Knuckle Brawls is designed to leave decisions to the combatants in the cage, not the judges. Close combat in BYB's 3-sided Triangle ring, affectionately known as "The Trigon", just about guarantees that. No other ring or cage in the world has angles of less than 90 degrees. With 60-degree angles, "The Trigon' guarantees 180-degrees of mayhem. For more information visit bybextreme.com, Facebook @bybextremefightingseries, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube at @bybextreme.
Kalika Hastings for Playmaker
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Selected to Benefit in the Fresco y Mas Community Bag Program
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Christy Bradshaw joins Call It Closed International Realty
- High Quality Promotional Products For Your Business
- Neal Fox's Latest Release, "A Message From Shanghai," Drops June 10, 2022 Across Digital Platforms
- Katapult Events Readies For New Era Of Elite Direct Sales Events
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes RodWraps as a platinum member
- Richmond American Homes opens new Showhomes at TrailMark
- Jacksonville: Council Member Gaffney Sponsors Legislation for Women's Healthcare Rights Bill
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez and Florida Highway Patrol Host Roundtable to Highlight Human Trafficking and Drug Trafficking Prevention Efforts
- iQor Presents at NICE Interactions Live 2022 Event
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Nearly $9 Million for Infrastructure and Economic Development for Gadsden County Communities
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Barlop Business Systems as a Trustee
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Iconic Full-Service South Florida IT Company Continues Rapid Expansion with Notable Acquisition
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history