- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers
P&O Cruises president Paul Ludlow said: "With hopeful news headlines clearly we do not want to extend our pause in operations any further than absolutely necessary, but given the ever changing guidance around international travel and the varying regulations in many European ports of call we felt it prudent to cancel these additional dates.
"In addition, as the final payments are due for these cruises very soon we felt it was the right thing to do for our guests.
"We are so sorry to disappoint those who were due to travel but really hope they will re-book for later in the year or for our new programme of 2022 holidays which went on sale earlier this month with strong demand, showing great confidence in cruising in the future."
All guests with bookings on a cancelled cruise will be notified and will automatically receive an enhanced 125% Future Cruise Credit or alternatively a 100% refund by filling out a web form.
For a specific link to the cancelled cruises please go to:
About P&O Cruises
P&O Cruises is Britain's favourite cruise line, welcoming guests to experience the good life and enjoy a blend of discovery, relaxation and exceptional service catered towards British tastes. P&O Cruises fleet of premium ships combine genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring guests have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
More on The Floridant
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Soleste Grand Central Apartments Showcase CGI Commercial Products
In 2021, P&O Cruises will launch Iona. The new LNG-powered ship, with 5,200-guest capacity, will be the largest ship built to serve the UK market. Iona will feature enhancements to already successful brand signature venues from the existing fleet, as well as features newly developed for Iona. These include a breath-taking three deck atrium in the heart of the ship as well as SkyDome – an exclusively designed glass dome by Martin Francis. This will be a world first at sea and offer a unique space for both relaxing in all weathers and providing entertainment, featuring aerial performers and a wealth of live acts.
P&O Cruises visits over 200 destinations worldwide and offers itineraries generally ranging from two to 17 days and also an annual world cruise. P&O Cruises sails to Australia & New Zealand, Baltic, the British Isles, Canada, the Spain, Portugal & the Canary Islands, the Caribbean, Central America, the Far East & Asia, the Indian Ocean, the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, South America, the South Pacific, the United States and Western Europe.
The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL;NYSE:CUK).
*Note to editors:
B108 – southern cruise break on Britannia on April 9, 2021
B109 – western Europe on Britannia on April 16, 2021
More on The Floridant
- RITA Thanks President Tom Anderson for 10 Years of Service, Welcomes President Richard Immesberger and New Board Members
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- SAVE THE DATE: 2021 Real Estate Stories to Watch
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
B110 - northern cruise break on Britannia on April 18, 2021
G106 – Atlantic coast on Iona on March 6, 2021
G107 – Atlantic islands on Iona on March 20, 2021
G108 – northern cruise break on Iona on April 3, 2021
G109 – Norway fjords on Iona on April 10, 2021
G110 – Norway fjords on Iona on April 17, 2021
N104 – Atlantic coast & Iberia on Ventura on March 18, 2021
N105 – western Europe on Ventura on March 30, 2021
N106 – Atlantic coast & Iberia on Ventura on April 3, 2021
N107 – Atlantic islands on Ventura on April 17, 2021
A107 and A107A – Europe fly/cruise on Azura (7 & 14 nights) on April 1, 2021
A107B and A107C – Europe fly/cruise on Azura (7 & 14 nights) on April 8, 2021
A108 – Europe fly/cruise on Azura on April 15, 2021
A108A/B/C – Europe fly/cruise on Azura on April 22, 2021
J102 – Atlantic islands on Arcadia on April 13, 2021
R103 – North Cape on Aurora on March 24, 2021
R104 – Western Mediterranean on Aurora on April 5, 2021
For images visit:
For further press information please contact:
Michele Andjel, [email protected] 07730 732 072
SOURCE P&O Cruises
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Celebrate the Model Grand Opening of Beacon Lake's Newest Builder, Toll Brothers, Feb. 13-14
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- Primo TV joins the Latino Inaugural 2021
- South Tampa retail center trades for $3.1 million
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Austin Davis joins Stevens Construction
- Lee Health Foundation announces board of trustees
- The ODP Corporation Outlines Path Forward for Value Creation in Letter to Sycamore Partners, Owner of Staples
- The Lunasphere LLC Announces Partnership with Community Shield LLC
- AutoNation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Audio Webcast Scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Tampa General Hospital And Kindred Healthcare Break Ground On New Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
- e Méridien Dania Beach Reopens Popular La Biblioteca de Tequila
- Correcting Injustice in Orlando, FL adds Frank Amodeo as Senior Advisor in its 2021 Criminal Justice Reform Initiatives
- Retirement Planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham opening offices in Orlando Florida
- Flex Seal Announces Partnership with Colombia's Top-Ranked Golfer, Sebastián Muñoz
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner
- ICI Homes, David Weekley Homes and Skinner Family Celebrate Seven Pines Groundbreaking