- Realtors don't want to be invited to seminars anymore
- Florida Author George Encizo Releases New Mystery Novel - Anguished
- Dun & Bradstreet Expands Its Board of Directors and Welcomes Banking Industry Veteran Ellen R. Alemany
"PairSoft and Webiplex share many functionalities," explains Matt Cotter, PairSoft's CEO, "but we specialize in different channels and ERP platforms. Webiplex's seamless NetSuite integration will allow PairSoft to serve a broader audience even better."
Since its founding in 2008, Webiplex has been automating accounts payables, business processes and document management for companies like Quiksilver, PlanetFitness, CraftMark Bakery, Kayak, and The Motley Fool. Its flagship solution, DocuPeak™, enables businesses to capture documents with zero data entry and template building and route them through the approval workflow. Once approved, the data and documents are automatically uploaded to NetSuite, where users can access them on-demand.
"We're impressed with what the Webiplex team has built," says Matt. "By adding Webiplex to our product suite and bringing its team onboard, we continue to execute towards our mission of expanding PairSoft's procure-to-pay platform offering."
More on The Floridant
- Digitec Interactive partners with NYU to help schools understand autism & promote inclusion
- GrayRobinson Attorney Tom Cloud Receives Prestigious Paul S. Buchman Award from FMAA
- D.J. Arrazcaeta Named One of "America's Best"
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Announces Three New Traveling Exhibitions
"We're thrilled to be a part of PairSoft," says Rob Rennie, Webiplex's CEO. "Webiplex's future is bright, and we're excited for the increased growth opportunities available to us as part of PairSoft's procure-to-pay solution."
PairSoft is the strongest procure-to-pay platform for mid-market and enterprise businesses. From internal and PunchOut catalogs to workflow automation, intuitive OCR, and search and query features, PairSoft helps AP teams and Finance leaders manage company financials effortlessly. PairSoft also integrates directly with ERPs like Microsoft Dynamics, Blackbaud, NetSuite and Sage Intacct to create a seamless user experience.
Webiplex is the provider of DocuPeak™, a premier cloud-based business process automation and document management platform. DocuPeak™ is a next-generation platform as a service (PaaS), concentrating on delivering rapid results in automating business processes without programming in an easy-to-use Web-based Application Studio. DocuPeak™ customers have automated government, accounting, supply-chain, medical, and many other form-based, document imaging and document centric business processes.
Contact: Jem Boyd, [email protected], 615-707-0540
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- DJ Hustle Launches Hustle Level Apparel And Website
- World-Renowned DJ MissNINJA Excited To Spin Records At XFC 45/YoungGuns 3
- Team Tritschler Named One of "America's Best"
- Jamie Devine Brown Named One of REALTrends "America's Best Real Estate Professionals"
- Pet Professional Guild Establishes Advocacy Panel to Broaden Educational Reach
- Miranda Cook Joins Big Daddy Unlimited as the Director of Marketing
- Exhibit Designer Makes Face Shield Designed for Dental Hygienists Open-Sourced
- Here Are The Best 6 Ad Audiences To Target On Facebook
- I Squared Capital Forms Ezee Fiber, a New Digital Infrastructure Platform in Texas and Announces First Platform Acquisition of ICTX WaveMedia
- Florida Port Directors Ready for Waves of Infrastructure Improvements and Revenue Recovery from Investments
- RiskWatch Announces Free Webinar on Physical Security
- Atlantic Key Energy honored by charity partner for exceptional giving
- Snapper Rock Launches Sun-safe 2022 Resort And Spring Collections
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Museum Moondance Fundraiser
- GLOZAL - Creator of the First NFT Music Player™ Announces 20,000 sq. ft. US Headquarters in Downtown Miami
- Guadalupe Center requests back-to-school donations for Immokalee students
- Liquid CORE® Gum Company, Inspired by Iconic Big Waves at Nazaré, Announces Plans to Develop European Factory and HQ in Portugal
- Governor DeSantis Announces $250 Million to Support Economic Recovery for Florida Ports
- GreenPointe Welcomes Patricia Nolan as New General Counsel
- Psychologist Dr. Amy Stark Releases Two Guided Meditations