- CHS Board appoints Aristides Pallin as new President & CEO
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
"I am extremely pleased that CMS has awarded this contract to Novitas. Not only does this demonstrate our strong performance in serving the provider community and beneficiaries in JL states, but it allows us to continue to offer the exceptional service our customers have come to expect. We are excited to continue our strategic partnership with CMS and for what our future holds. At the end of the day, everything we do and how we do it is for our ultimate customer. We are proud to be able to continue our work in performing administrative services on behalf of the federal government," CEO Harvey Dikter said.
More on The Floridant
- Latina Economic Advancement Project Celebrates Launch with Unveiling of Limited-Edition Scarf
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- Backstage Divas Returns to 98ROCKFEST After Pandemic Hiatus
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
After a competitive process, CMS awarded Novitas the contract with one-year base period with six one-year options. According to CMS, JL includes more than three million Medicare beneficiaries, more than 108,000 physicians and 506 hospitals that serve Medicare patients. As the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC), Novitas will continue to perform administrative services processing and pay claims for both Parts A and B of the Medicare program.
Novitas also holds the MAC JH contract which serves Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
About Novitas Solutions, Inc. (www.novitas-solutions.com)
Novitas Solutions, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Diversified Service Options, Inc., doing business as GuideWell Source, a subsidiary of GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation. Novitas provides administrative services processing for government-sponsored health care programs on behalf of the federal government and currently administers the MAC contracts for Jurisdiction L and Jurisdiction H, which span 11 states and Washington D.C.
CONTACT: Laura Flood, [email protected]
SOURCE Novitas Solutions, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Carrier to Acquire BrokerBay Inc., a Leading Digital Real Estate Solutions Provider
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- GLOZAL - Creator of the First NFT Music Player Player™ Announces New Additions to Board of Advisors
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- Docu-Real TV Series "Awakening Giants" Produced by Legacy Life Productions to Premiere on October 10th on Vimeo as Part of a 3-Day Virtual Event Designed to Inspire Change in Humanity