- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 181
- Hilton Grand Vacations Prices Upsized Offering of Senior Notes
- Jacksonville Black Chamber Of Commerce Names New President/Ceo
Neighboring the Gulf of Mexico and Boca Ciega Bay, the new resort-style community will be situated in the heart of St. Petersburg's Skyway Marina District and will be home to a unique membership-based senior living community providing proprietary benefits and exclusive boutique healthcare to its members.
The first phase of the project is estimated at $125 million and will be comprised of over 80 condo-style homes with modern coastal finishes, each measuring from 1,050 to 2,600 square feet of living space. The anticipated nine-story building with parking garage will feature high-end amenities and services, including indoor and outdoor dining venues, outdoor pool and nature paths, fitness center and spa, 24-hour security and valet services, comprehensive maintenance and housekeeping, as well as priority access to healthcare services such as assisted living and LifeStar at Home, companion support and home care, and concierge medical services.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Aakash Patel to the Hillsborough Community College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Ismare Monreal and Michael Bileca to the Miami Dade College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Charles Broadway to the Criminal and Juvenile Justice Information Systems Council
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission
- 1Digital® Agency Is Your Shopify SEO Agency
At the helm of this innovative project are LifeStar's co-founders, elite sports agent David Falk (best known for representing legendary NBA great Michael Jordan) and LifeStar President and CEO Joel Anderson, a well-known senior living veteran in Florida.
"We are very excited about closing on this prized location in St. Petersburg," says Anderson. "The Skyway Marina District is situated within so many convenient lifestyle opportunities that makes St. Petersburg a special place to live, and a perfect location for LifeStar's flagship property. We're excited to bring a new style of design and a more modern approach to services in a post-pandemic era that fits the growing demands of today's and tomorrow's retirees, allowing them to enjoy life to its fullest and have the greatest peace of mind."
SOURCE LifeStar Living; The Manhattan St. Petersburg
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Anchor Bank President & CEO Nelson Hinojosa Elected to Florida Bankers Association's Board of Directors
- Sunshine Ace Hardware to open new store in North Naples
- SmileFy Releases 3D Smile Design for Facially Guided In-Office Digital Treatment Planning
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Legislation to Provide Emergency Care to Police K-9s Injured in Line of Duty
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping
- Insurance Claim Attorney, David Murray Opens Murray + Murray
- Corrective Exercise Book "Built from Broken" Promises to Help Rebuild Joints and Relieve Pain Naturally
- AlphaCredit Elects to Exercise Grace Period for Payment Due on Senior Notes due 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Four Bills
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Alpha Bravo Development Recognized as Top Miami Mobile App Developer
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
- Alzamend NeuroAnnounces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriter's Over-allotment Option for Gross Proceeds of $14.4 Million
- Talisha Faber joins Cushman & Wakefield |Commercial Property Southwest Florida
- Blessings in a Backpack receives $31,000 donation from Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
- Goodwill brings retail back to iconic Sears & Roebucks in the downtown River District
- Goodwill Hosts Annual Breakthrough Awards recognizing seven community standouts for 2020