Dr. James Matthews began developing the formula for Natural Energy Lozenges after a number of his patients were inquiring about the use of B12 supplements for elevated energy. He followed the trail that led him to a better understanding of how B12 supports energy function, especially when combined with Folic Acid. The combination of B12 and Folic Acid help to support the methylation cycle in the body (1).
"When the methylation cycle is supported," says Dr. Matthews, "people do feel better. Over time, precursors of neurotransmitters were added to enhance concentration (2), and precursors of adenosine triphosphate, the energy currency of the cell, was added, and we really had something that worked and people liked."
The problem was, people were unable to consistently source all of the ingredients correctly, and asked Matthews to put it all together for them.
In doing so, vitamin B3, niacin, which helps improve circulation (3), was added, and the lozenges were born.
Natural Energy Lozenges have racked up a wealth of positive customer reviews, all citing higher levels of energy and a lack of "crash" feeling when the peak is over.
More on The Floridant
- Benefits of Getting New Employee Badges Made Quick During COVID-19
- Factors for Choosing the Right Online Name Badge Maker for All Your Needs
- Owlcam Announces New Leadership to Make Sure "Always-On Car Security" Stays On
- ASAP Systems Donates its Inventory System to help Children in Need
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
Dr. Matthews says that Natural Energy prides itself on using only the highest quality B12, methylcobalamin, in their lozenges, and with good reason: the most common form of B12, cyanocobalamin, is cheaper to produce but when metabolized, a cyanide atom remains, which can directly interfere with the body's ability to generate energy.
And it's not just with B12 that quality matters but with folic acid too, Natural Energy also uses the activated form, methyltetrahydrafolic acid, because the more common, and cheaper form, folate, actually takes energy from the body in order to be activated.
Attention to detail is integral to the development of Natural Energy's signature formula, and through years of research and development, they were able to create a product that is effective and natural, without caffeine.
Natural Energy has been growing their brand over the past few years as they expand into the greater United States retail market, but this first wave of expansion is just the beginning. As more people look for alternatives to highly caffeinated energy drinks, products that address the core issue of energy production may soon be on the rise.
Look for Natural Energy Lozenges online, through their website, www.NaturalEnergy.us and across e-commerce platforms as early as 2020.
1. Kok, D.E.G., Dhonukshe-Rutten, R.A.M., Lute, C. et al. The effects of long-term daily folic acid and vitamin B12 supplementation on genome-wide DNA methylation in elderly subjects. Clin Epigenet 7, 121 (2015). https://clinicalepigeneticsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13148-015-0154-5
More on The Floridant
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between DevelopScripts LLC and Awection Inc
- 2020 Treasure Coast Seafood Festival – Hutchinson Island
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
2. Wurtman, R.J, et al. Food Components to Enhance Performance: An Evaluation of Potential Performance-Enhancing Food Components for Operational Rations. Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research; Marriott BM, editor. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1994. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK209058/
3. Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Niacin helps improve Circulation. http://pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productid=107&pid=33&gid=000335#:~:text=Niacin%20helps%20improve%20circulation%2C%20and,to%20have%20a%20B3%20deficiency.
James Matthews, MD
Natural Energy Lozenges, LLC
301 Steeple Chase Dr, Ste 108
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Phone: (443) 968 – 5831
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Natural Energy
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Jacksonville Veterans Groups Agree to Hemming Park Re-Naming Compromise
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners in First Virtual Ceremony
- Mission Fat Hearts Movie Campaign Hopes to Inspire Ripples of Kindness That Turn Into Waves
- Wellfit Girls announces new leadership transition
- Fort Myers Brewing Company releases a limited-edition Pilsner to benefit boy battling cancer
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- Fort Myers Financial Advisor earns national recognition for philanthropy
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Medicare do you Review your coverage's annually - MedicareInfoUSA
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- Business lawyer David Steinfeld named Avvo Top Rated Lawyer 2020
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership