- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Undergraduate and graduate students attending an HBCU school are eligible to participate in the tournament. There are three paths to qualify for the HBCU Championship during the NFL Pro Bowl: Open Qualifiers, Women's Qualifiers, and HBCU Video Applications. The qualifiers will be held in October, November and December, and students can compete in Madden NFL 24 on PC, Xbox Series X or S, or PlayStation 5 systems. The top three players from both the Open and Women's Qualifiers will advance to the HBCU Championship in Orlando.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
In addition, students can also participate by submitting a video application explaining why they should attend the HBCU Championship. Submissions are now open and will be accepted until December 1. The top two winners will be selected based on NFL criteria.
The top eight players selected from the qualifiers and video applications will experience the NFL Pro Bowl Games on a whole new level. They will participate in onsite media interviews before, during and after competitive play, as well as shadow NFL executives to learn about the business of sports. They will tour Camping World Stadium, interact with NFL players and receive a media pass for field access to the game. They will also have a chance to win cash and prizes throughout the tournament.
Arthur McAfee, SVP of Football Operations - Pipeline Development at the NFL said "Each year, the Madden Tournament showcases the top gaming talent within the HBCU community and provides students access to industry experts and career opportunities." He added that they are excited to provide this platform with new avenues for student involvement via expanded women's qualifier and HBCU video applications which would expose top talent to a more in-depth look into business of sports.
More on The Floridant
- Jan Fritz For All Your Cudjoe Key Florida Real Estate Needs
- Government-funded IBAS Program Enters Next Phase of Silicon Interposer Development at NeoCity in Florida
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Florida: MEMORANDUM
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
Ed Kiang VP of Video Gaming at NFL said "The Madden NFL x HBCU tournament continues to grow every year by leaps and bounds driving us to deliver a competitive program for HBCU students" He further added that they can't wait to give students access all behind-the-scenes action at Pro Bowl Games in Orlando
The highlights from tournament will be broadcasted on YouTube channel ahead of Pro Bowl Games & Super Bowl LVIII . The NFL has partnered with Rally Cry ,a gaming technology company that builds inclusive gaming experiences for players of all ages & skill levels who would manage marketing ,qualifiers ,registration ,tournament execution & broadcast .
For more information about Madden NFL 24 x HBCU Tournament visit https://hbcutournament.nfl.com/
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors
- Sidus Space Awarded Additional Bechtel Cable Assembly Contract for Mobile Launcher 2
- LRP's National Institute Reveals Eight Captivating Conference Symposiums
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Doral Art & Cultural Center To Be Transformed Into A Modern Garden For Doral Art & Flowers Festival
- BNP Paribas Europe's Leading Bank To Officially Open New Miami Office
- OATS from AARP Opens Senior Planet Miami: The First Technology-Themed Community Center for Older Adults in Miami
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
- Gift the Power of Transformation: Mind Mastered Subscription, the Ultimate Holiday Present
- Grace Callahan Renews Pro Staff Contract with Dawn Grant Mental Training & Hypnosis Meditation
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Jazwares Acquires Australian Toy Distributor Big Balloon