- The Health Council of West Central Florida announces FREE webinar series: Pathways to Wellness: Accessing Care
- 5 Steps to an Exceptional Presentation
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
Martin Joksimovic, President of MFV Expositions, said: "We've witnessed a surge in demand for more avenues to connect entrepreneurs with franchisors. In response to that demand, we are introducing Franchise Expo Austin to further MFV's dedication to empowering small business owners and the franchise organizations eager to partner with them. This expansion positions us to catalyze more success stories and pave the way for numerous business ventures in the year ahead."
More on The Floridant
- Florida Takes Action Against Four Florida Schools with Ties to the Chinese Communist Party
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Highlights Hurricane Idalia Recovery Resources
- ARC Group Medical Announces New Chief Operating Officer
- Patrick O'Neil Media Network Inc. announces Breaking News Services and Links to Bargains on its site
- SalusCare partners with FISH of Sanibel-Captiva to provide mental health services
The complete 2024 domestic expo schedule is as follows: Franchise Expo West: Los Angeles, Calif., April 12-13; International Franchise Expo: New York City, N.Y., May 30-June 1; Franchise Expo South: Fort Lauderdale, Fla., September 6-7; and Franchise Expo Austin: Austin, Texas, November 15-16.
MFV's three annual events and the addition of the Austin expo are expected to attract another wide range of domestic and international entrepreneurs looking for opportunities in franchising. Working with the International Franchise Association ("IFA") in an exclusive partnership, MFV's 2024 expos promise to be comprehensive showcases of diverse franchise concepts across a wide range of industries including food and beverage, healthcare, retail services and more. Attendees will have access to industry experts as well as renowned franchisors and successful franchisees who can provide invaluable insights into the franchising landscape.
Details from MFV and Comexposium regarding an international show schedule are still forthcoming. For more information about MFV Expositions visit franchiseexpo.com or comexposium.com for Comexposium details.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Bank of America awards $25,000 to Our Mother's Home for renovations of future OMH home
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023
- Laser Photonics' MarkStar Streamlines Inventory Management in the Automotive Industry
- Ponte Vedra Beach Airport Car Services - Which One Tops the List?
- Celebrating the US Navy's Birthday in 2023: Navycrow.com's Unique Tribute with Challenge Coins
- Jacksonville Faith-Based and Community Organizations Receive Support from First Lady Casey DeSantis' Hope Florida Fund
- OurSeniors.Net Begins OurSeniors Radio Live Broadcasts
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Lisa Hill to the Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Florida Elections Commission
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Robert Panepinto to the Florida Development Finance Corporation
- The "Digital Mastery: Unleashing the Power of Digital Marketing" Series can help you
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
- One Magical Weekend Unveils the Official Pride Party of Orlando Pride 2023 at The Abbey
- GreenPointe expanding Community Amenities at TrailMark
- Rhody Rug Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience with the Launch of their New Direct-to-Consumer Website