- Jacksonville: 7 Creeks Recreation Area
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
Market Street Memory Care Residence Viera, proudly announces their acceptance into the Alzheimer's Association's ECHO program. Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a tele-mentoring program utilizing videoconferencing technology to connect dementia care experts with leaders from assisted living communities around the country.
More on The Floridant
More on The Floridant
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- NutriFlo IV Lounge and Med Spa in Coral Springs Offering Founder's Special until December 4th, 2020
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Staff Appreciation Celebration Recognizes Frontline Workers Serving Seniors at Palm Bay Memory Care
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Board of Psychology
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sandra Powell to the Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Board of Pharmacy
- Florida's Top Hospitals Join Forces to Launch #MaskUp Campaign to Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- New Book Published by MoonPhaze LLC
- 3D HoloGroup Adds Product Warranty to Product Line
- 3D HoloGroup Offers Free for the Holidays!
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Provides Update on COVID-19 Therapeutics and Vaccine Distribution Plan
- Former Miss Universe Serbia grows luxury accessory brand
- USPack Doubles Network Capacity to Help Key Retail Partners Scale for Unprecedented Peak Delivery Season
- The Bridge of Hearts Now Available in Paperback
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Bradley Cherry, Thomas McCawley, Christine Bojaxhi and Jose Mellado to the Board of Dentistry
- Governor Ron DeSantis Selects Three Inductees to the Florida Women's Hall of Fame
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Peter Collins and Deborah Sargeant to the Florida State University Board of Trustees
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs