- Realtors don't want to be invited to seminars anymore
- Florida Author George Encizo Releases New Mystery Novel - Anguished
- Dun & Bradstreet Expands Its Board of Directors and Welcomes Banking Industry Veteran Ellen R. Alemany
The firms are currently speaking with family members of those impacted by the tragic incident. Officials said 55 of the 136 apartments in Champlain Towers South Condos on Collins Avenue collapsed early Thursday morning. Four people are confirmed dead, while 159 are still unaccounted for.
"The families and individuals affected by this tragedy deserve justice, but more than anything right now, they need answers," said attorney Rene Rocha of Morgan & Morgan. "We are actively investigating what caused the building to collapse, if there were warning signs beforehand that were missed or ignored, and if the system of building codes and regulations, meant to prevent these kinds of disasters from happening, failed. We are working tirelessly to uncover answers and will hold all those responsible for this tragic catastrophe accountable for their actions and inactions to the fullest extent of the law."
Morgan & Morgan and Saltz, Mongeluzzi & Bendesky collectively have tens of thousands of hours of experience in collapse cases, and are currently co-lead counsel for a lawsuit arising from the Hard Rock
More on The Floridant
- Digitec Interactive partners with NYU to help schools understand autism & promote inclusion
- GrayRobinson Attorney Tom Cloud Receives Prestigious Paul S. Buchman Award from FMAA
- D.J. Arrazcaeta Named One of "America's Best"
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Announces Three New Traveling Exhibitions
Hotel collapse in New Orleans. The firms have also litigated the FIU bridge collapse, the Market Street Building Collapse in Philadelphia, the Tropicana garage collapse in Atlantic City, and other building collapse cases.
About Morgan & Morgan
As America's largest plaintiffs' law firm, Morgan & Morgan has more than 700 attorneys across 17 states that represent clients in over 50 practice areas, including national mass torts and class actions, labor and employment, civil rights, personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, business litigation and insurance disputes, among others. Morgan & Morgan has fought on behalf of plaintiffs in major national litigation surrounding the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, the Yahoo! and Equifax data breaches, the Merrimack Valley gas explosions, Monsanto's Roundup and many more. Additionally, Morgan & Morgan's Business Trial Group is one of the only firms in the country that handles business litigation exclusively on a contingency fee basis. The firm has recovered more than $9 billion for over 300,000 clients.
Media Contact: Alex Storer, (814) 881-0344; [email protected]
SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- DJ Hustle Launches Hustle Level Apparel And Website
- World-Renowned DJ MissNINJA Excited To Spin Records At XFC 45/YoungGuns 3
- Team Tritschler Named One of "America's Best"
- Jamie Devine Brown Named One of REALTrends "America's Best Real Estate Professionals"
- Pet Professional Guild Establishes Advocacy Panel to Broaden Educational Reach
- Miranda Cook Joins Big Daddy Unlimited as the Director of Marketing
- Exhibit Designer Makes Face Shield Designed for Dental Hygienists Open-Sourced
- Here Are The Best 6 Ad Audiences To Target On Facebook
- I Squared Capital Forms Ezee Fiber, a New Digital Infrastructure Platform in Texas and Announces First Platform Acquisition of ICTX WaveMedia
- Florida Port Directors Ready for Waves of Infrastructure Improvements and Revenue Recovery from Investments
- RiskWatch Announces Free Webinar on Physical Security
- Atlantic Key Energy honored by charity partner for exceptional giving
- Snapper Rock Launches Sun-safe 2022 Resort And Spring Collections
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Museum Moondance Fundraiser
- GLOZAL - Creator of the First NFT Music Player™ Announces 20,000 sq. ft. US Headquarters in Downtown Miami
- Guadalupe Center requests back-to-school donations for Immokalee students
- Liquid CORE® Gum Company, Inspired by Iconic Big Waves at Nazaré, Announces Plans to Develop European Factory and HQ in Portugal
- Governor DeSantis Announces $250 Million to Support Economic Recovery for Florida Ports
- GreenPointe Welcomes Patricia Nolan as New General Counsel
- Psychologist Dr. Amy Stark Releases Two Guided Meditations