- NACCE's New Book Positions Community Colleges as Key to Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery - 109
- R&b Icon Chris Tian is Thankful for Radio Station KABC AM in Los Angeles
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
The award, which has been given for three years in partnership with the IDB, highlights the five companies in the categories of Environment, Social Impact, Governance, Multilatinas and Development. The winners of this recognition for this year are Itaú in the Environment category, Enel Chile in Social Impact, Unilever in Corporate Governance, Grupo SURA in Multilatinas and Danone in Development.
The prizes will be awarded within the framework of the panel entitled "Sustainability, the future of Latin America" on Wednesday, October 28 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, which will hold talks with the winning companies and a conference with David Young, senior partner who heads the work of "Total Social Impact and Sustainability" at the global consulting firm Boston Consulting Group.
More on The Floridant
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Closing of an Equity Offering and Repurchase of Convertible Notes
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Approval from FDA to Begin Phase II of U.S. IDE Study
"The award recognizes the sustainability management of these large companies, a task that helps all other Latin American companies change their course. These are five real examples of how an enterprise focused on solving the environmental and social problems that abound in our countries, is designed and managed," said Santiago Gutiérrez, executive editor of Latin Trade.
"At the Inter-American Development Bank, we believe that the private sector has the capacity to accelerate the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, to protect our environment, and to improve the quality of life of the people of Latin America and the Caribbean. Therefore, we are very happy to collaborate with Latin Trade in the IndexAmericas awards, which celebrate companies that are an example of commitment to the region through their investments, job creation, their application of best corporate sustainability practices and their participation in the development process of our countries," said Bernardo Guillamon, Manager, Office of Strategic Alliances.
More on The Floridant
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
The selection process
Latin Trade selects the five winners annually based on the leading companies in corporate sustainability listed in IndexAmericas Top 100, published by the Inter-American Development Bank.
The Latin Trade editorial committee chooses the winners in each category, using primary and secondary sources of information to establish the merit of each company.
About Latin Trade
Latin Trade is a leading provider of business information and services for companies operating in Latin America. It publishes award-winning content in Spanish and English for distribution throughout Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States through print and online media. Latin Trade publishes Latin Trade magazine and Latintrade.com.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/LatinTradeIndexAmericas2020
David Buchanan, Deputy Editor, Latin Trade
SOURCE Latin Trade
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- Experts Weigh-in on Family Wealth Management Topics in the New Tamarind Learning Podcast Series
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Laser-focused Branding
- America's TOP Fintech Lender, Network Capital, NMLS #11712 Soaring High and Winning With Acquisition of Huge Service Portfolio
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Promotes Annual Commemorative Holiday Ornaments
- ARTS GARAGE to Host GIVE-A-THON for the Arts on Giving Tuesday, December 1
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies support student drivers in Lee County
- Universal Insurance Holdings Appoints Matthew J. Palmieri as New President of Universal Property; Jon W. Springer to Retire, Will Remain on Board
- Jacksonville: JaxParks and Partners Brand and Enhance Network of Public Lands
- City of Jacksonville Lights the River with Annual Light Boat Parade
- Free Building Industry Technology Training for the Jacksonville Area Military & Veteran Community
- Women United Flagler Funds Distribution Recipients Announced
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Better Together seeks donations for HopePacks for children living with host families
- RV Retailer Graduates First General Manager Class from RV Retailer University
- Galleria International Adds a Video and Podcast Studio to its Workspace Solutions
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- WipFly Lens, Inc calls for video submissions from global content creators