- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Jacksonville: 7 Creeks Recreation Area
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
The Value of Messaging
Remixed will hone in on who Laser institute of America (LIA) is, what they do, and why they do it — all for the purpose of verbally explaining the key benefits to the institution's audiences. The messaging platform will serve as a solid foundation for how LIA talks and writes about its business, be it internally or externally. It will also ensure employees and audiences can understand, with confidence, LIA's distinctives, values, and stewardship. This communications tool is meant to dovetail LIA's vision with its strategic goals in a compelling fashion that connects with anyone who may associate with the organization.
More on The Floridant
- City, Jacksonville Bar Association Partner to Prevent Evictions and Foreclosures
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Staff Appreciation Celebration Recognizes Frontline Workers Serving Seniors at Palm Bay Memory Care
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Board of Psychology
The Importance of Style
To build upon LIA's messaging platform, Remixed will develop an extensive house style guide. The house style guide will translate the messaging into designs, for the purpose of maintaining a consistent, coherent, and cohesive brand representation across a wide variety of tactics. The guide will also serve as a primary reference for LIA's brand story, logo usage, color hierarchy, typography, and how to effectively apply the brand for a vast array of media.
According to Remixed's CEO, Doug Berger, "Branding serves as a conduit coupling the verbal and visual elements together with the intent to provide an optimal representation of an organization. For LIA, we will bridge perceptions with reality to create a brand composition that accurately reflects who LIA is, and simultaneously resonates with all their audiences."
Laser Institute of America (LIA) is the professional society for laser applications and safety. Their mission is to foster lasers, laser applications, and laser safety worldwide. LIA offers a wide range of products, services, education, and events to enhance laser application and safety knowledge and expertise. Learn more at https://www.lia.org.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sandra Powell to the Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Board of Pharmacy
- Florida's Top Hospitals Join Forces to Launch #MaskUp Campaign to Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- New Book Published by MoonPhaze LLC
- 3D HoloGroup Adds Product Warranty to Product Line
REMIXED is a full-service, multidisciplinary, branding agency that develops marketing strategies aligned with branding initiatives built to suit client needs and their respective audiences. They create print, broadcast, and interactive campaigns — including web-based and social media marketing. Learn more at https://www.r3mx.com.
For more information, please visit www.R3MX.com.
Remixed personnel can be reached at [email protected] or (407) 283-7369.
Contact: Douglas Berger
Founder and CEO, Remixed
Phone: (407) 283-7369
Email: [email protected]
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Paper City Savings positions itself as a full-service community bank with Finastra's Fusion Phoenix core and Fusion Digital Banking
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- Jacksonville: City Offices and Facilities Closed for Thanksgiving
- Century 22 Solutions Announces New Board of Advisors Member
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- After Being Granted 2 Additional Money Transmitter Licenses, Gold Payment App CORO Can Now Operate in 19 U.S. States and District of Columbia
- Norman Love Confections opens Chocolate Salon at UTC in Sarasota
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- BullBag Launches in Additional Home Depot Stores Across Florida
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami (MOCA) to Offer New Exhibition, Extended Museum Hours, Virtual Conversations and Family Programs During Miami Art Week, Nov. 29-Dec. 6
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- P&O Cruises extends pause in operations into April 2021
- H.I.G. Capital Closes H.I.G. Europe Capital Partners III at €1.1 Billion